Any Muslims attended Camp America? Watch

marriyahj
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
Simply curious if any muslims have attended Camp America, and what their experience was?
Official Camp America
  •  Official Rep
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by marriyahj)
Simply curious if any muslims have attended Camp America, and what their experience was?
Hey there! We welcome people of all faiths on our programme and are keen to promote cultural exchange where people can share experiences, beliefs and traditions in an immerse American experience. Let me know if you have any specific questions and I'll be happy to help! - Sophie
CoolCavy
  • Community Assistant
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Moved to Travel
k-gullu
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by Official Camp America)
Hey there! We welcome people of all faiths on our programme and are keen to promote cultural exchange where people can share experiences, beliefs and traditions in an immerse American experience. Let me know if you have any specific questions and I'll be happy to help! - Sophie
Hi, I was going aske the same thing. Also would I need to be a particular age to attend? Thanks,
Official Camp America
  •  Official Rep
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by k-gullu)
Hi, I was going aske the same thing. Also would I need to be a particular age to attend? Thanks,
Hey! You just need to be 18 by the 1st June 2019 to apply for next year! Do you have any other questions? - Sophie
k-gullu
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Hi, Thank you so much for your reply, I was just wondering because I would be 29 in 2019 and felt it might be asumed to be too old for it 😞😞😞
Official Camp America
  •  Official Rep
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by k-gullu)
Hi, Thank you so much for your reply, I was just wondering because I would be 29 in 2019 and felt it might be asumed to be too old for it 😞😞😞
No definitely not - we have hundreds of people on our programme over our average age of 18-25. As long as you're happy to work with a majority of people younger than you then it's never a problem. Plus, lots of camps like having older staff to fill their leadership positions - Sophie
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (42)
13.73%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (26)
8.5%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (61)
19.93%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (44)
14.38%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (36)
11.76%
How can I be the best version of myself? (97)
31.7%

Watched Threads