The Student Room Group

What section on the political scale would say I’m in?

Pro: Brexit, free speech, Israel, same sex marriage, gays rights to adopt, disability rights, working class rights, women’s rights former Labour supporter

Anti: Pc, open borders, Islam, Palestine, Feminism, Conservative Party, New Labour Party, disability discrimination, middle class, Anti-Alt-Left, Anti-Alt-Right

Scroll to see replies

Libertarian?
Well, you're certainly not right wing.

Probably a left-wing Libertarian.
Original post by JackJ3346
Libertarian?

What’s the difference between libertarian and liberal?
I’m sure’s there Some sort of place for you in Corbyn’s labour
Never ever have I never seen such contrasting ideologies.
The xenophobic, Neo-Nazi Far-RIght. Why else would you vote brexit?
You sound like a neoreactionary structural Marixst.
Original post by Underground906
The xenophobic, Neo-Nazi Far-RIght. Why else would you vote brexit?

Tree hugging PC SJW Communist Far-Left. Why else would you vote No to Brexit? Sit the **** down and stop throwing your toys you Remoaner! It’s called democracy, deal with it.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by The PoliticalGuy
Never ever have I never seen such contrasting ideologies.

Since David Cameron
Original post by Sulfolobus
You sound like a neoreactionary structural Marixst.

What’s that?
What a mess
A labour supporter who is anti-Islam?? weird...
Original post by jamierobinson94
Tree hugging PC SJW know it all Communist Far-Left. Why else would you vote No to Brexit.m? Sir the **** down and stop throwing your toys you remoaner! It’s called democracy, deal with it.

I thank the lord I'm not really one of those people and was just being sarcastic. :wink: Brexit was the greatest escape from destruction and oblivion of the traditional British way of life since the defeat of Nazism. The people who have been totally brainwashed into believing giving away most of our democratic right and putting them into the hands of the few, who are propped up by the 1% big capitalists in a protectionist racket that only serves to make them richer, would bring about utopia and total peace, unity, harmony and prosperity are insane and do not know what they are on about.
You sound like an anarchofascist to me
I hate this stupid new TSR template
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by goggleyed
A labour supporter who is anti-Islam?? weird...

Former Labour supporter*
I thank the lord I'm not really one of those people and was just being sarcastic. :wink: Brexit was the greatest escape from destruction and oblivion of the traditional British way of life since the defeat of Nazism. The people who have been totally brainwashed into believing giving away most of our democratic right and putting them into the hands of the few, who are propped up by the 1% big capitalists in a protectionist racket that only serves to make them richer, would bring about utopia and total peace, unity, harmony and prosperity are insane and do not know what they are on about.

Democracy is a myth.
Original post by Edgemaster
You sound like an anarchofascist to me

Is that like left but leaning towards the centre?

I’m a bit embarrassed to admit that you got me good but was that really necessary to pull my leg?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending