The Student Room Group

The Road to Oxford University

My dream is to study Physics at Oxford University. I am taking my GCSE's this year and I am studying: triple science, maths, English, Spanish, classical civilisation, design technology and art. For my mocks, i received one A* two A's and the rest B's with one D. I want to get mostly A's and A*'s for my GCSE's and I won't let anything get in my way. Let's all support each other in this amazing community! I will be sharing photos and messages of my journey along the way. Good luck! :smile:
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 1
Very nice :biggrin:
Good luck!
Original post by WillPhillips
Very nice :biggrin:
Good luck!

Good luck! If you’re eligible, look up the UNIQ summer schools :smile:
Reply 4
I am literally in the same boat as you
Original post by Shapol
I am literally in the same boat as you

awesome, what do you want to study at uni?
Original post by rainabridget
Good luck! If you’re eligible, look up the UNIQ summer schools :smile:

Thanks for letting me know, they look amazing!!
Reply 7
Original post by CactusGirl01
awesome, what do you want to study at uni?

Physics or Economics at Oxford
Original post by Shapol
Physics or Economics at Oxford

Ah! Awesome!!! Best of luck :smile:
Hello everyone!
Update,
I handed in my DT GCSE coursework!!! Finally, It's over :biggrin:
Well, actually the folder work deadline is still looming ahead and is next Wednesday, also my art GCSE deadline is this Thursday. WOHO!
Also! I got my results back for the British Physics Olympiad and I gained a commendation which I am actually really happy about since it was very difficult to get anything higher, I will be getting a certificate too :smile:
I am getting ready to begin full on revision as soon as all this coursework is over, sorting out books etc.
Today I had my English Literature mock, we did have all out mocks in January, but out English Lit mock was this week. Because we have lessons at the moment and the paper is 2 hours 15 minutes, its been split into 3 sections. I did part one (which was unseen poetry) on Monday and I did part two today which was the Anthology poems. We have our Whale Rider section after Easter so that's going to be a lot of quote learning!
I hope you all had a productive week and will have a productive weekend! :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending