The Student Room Group

Finding motivation

I am doing alevels and am currently in yr 12, so I will have an end of year exam in 2 months which will determine my predicted grades that will be submitted to university.

I've been finding it very hard to concentrate in general and I don't have any motivation at all! I really need to start revising now but it's just not working! it's not social media - even if I don't look at my phone and stuff, I'm still staring at the wall.

I feel like there's no point in working hard and getting good grades because at the end of the day I'm still stuck and oppressed in society.

Please are there any tips or advice that someone can give me?
Original post by hylos
I am doing alevels and am currently in yr 12, so I will have an end of year exam in 2 months which will determine my predicted grades that will be submitted to university.

I've been finding it very hard to concentrate in general and I don't have any motivation at all! I really need to start revising now but it's just not working! it's not social media - even if I don't look at my phone and stuff, I'm still staring at the wall.

I feel like there's no point in working hard and getting good grades because at the end of the day I'm still stuck and oppressed in society.

Please are there any tips or advice that someone can give me?

Predicted grades are what unis base their offers on Are you interested in uni or which uni will make you an offer?.

Only 2-3 months work. Then you can relax after. Most of your peers will have started. Really up to you to take responsibility or not.. If you dont care enough, then just carry on and accept yu will get poorer grades than you needed to.
Nobody except maybe your parents will care whether you fail or not.

Get organised, get a plan, make notes practice papers. You are old enough to take responsibility for your own studies. Do them , nt do them it is up to you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending