Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    What're your thoughts on him and the advice he gives?

I personally think he's amazing and I don't know why he's considered a right wing extremist. Totally love the advice he gives,which benefits many people. He's super hot too :heart:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    What're your thoughts on him and the advice he gives?

I personally think he's amazing and I don't know why he's considered a right wing extremist. Totally love the advice he gives,which benefits many people. He's super hot too :heart:
    His book is extraordinarily insightful, life changing almost.

He does go on about religion too much for my liking, and I don't always agree with him politically, but as a psychologist he is just about the best around right now.

ReputationRep:
    He's OK.

He's overrated because he's one of the few educated people who's brave enough to speak out against a lot of the SJW nonsense.

So everyone acts like he's a complete genius for simply speaking common sense.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by generallee)
    His book is extraordinarily insightful, life changing almost.

He does go on about religion too much for my liking, and I don't always agree with him politically, but as a psychologist he is just about the best around right now.
    Omg tell me about it! His advice really hits home for many young people,Im sure. I have all the respect for this man especially when he talks so lovingly about his wife and kids and wanting grandchildren. He's full of life and confidence

ReputationRep:
    The man is a racist, sexist pig and his youtube and twitter needs to be erased immediately before he does more damage to young, weak men

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Edgemaster)
    The man is a racist, sexist pig and his youtube and twitter needs to be erased immediately before he does more damage to young, weak men
    He's teaching weak men how to actually be strong alpha males that women crave. I haven't come across anything racist so far,care to aware me?

ReputationRep:
    Talks shite on subjects related to philosophy and econometrics/stats, but pretty good in his own field of psychology?

ReputationRep:
    He's teaching weak men how to actually be strong alpha males that women crave. I haven't come across anything racist so far,care to aware me?
    Once he used the word "b.itch" in a tweet

ReputationRep:
    Once he used the word "b.itch" in a tweet
    And that's racist?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Assassin)
    Talks shite on subjects related to philosophy and econometrics/stats, but pretty good in his own field of psychology?
    Top of the class in his field,not sure about his knowledge on outside subject matters
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Pseudo-intellectual fraud who prays on beta males to make some cash.

ReputationRep:
    can't stand him. hes ugly and old
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    You can’t become an alpha male if you weren’t born to be one. It’s an innate trait.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Night King)
    Pseudo-intellectual fraud who prays on beta males to make some cash.
    Explain thyself. He's waking men up! I applaud him. Women too.

ReputationRep:
    he is epic

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Night King)
    You can’t become an alpha male if you weren’t born to be one. It’s an innate trait.
    I'm pretty sure you can. It starts off with not being too nice. Nobody like the 'nice guy'. Plus Jordan gives some great advice regarding alpha males and how men and women go about selecting sexual mates

ReputationRep:
    When will the left learn that you don't convince people with differing opinions if you insult them. You fail to mention the exact things you disagree with him about and why. Just look around you. A Tory govt, Trump in the whitehouse. Majority of people ain't buy what your selling anymore.

ReputationRep:
    i have not heard of him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the bear)
    i have not heard of him.
    Bear,this guy is amazing. Gives some wholesome advice

ReputationRep:
    Bear,this guy is amazing. Gives some wholesome advice
    he sounds like me

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.