The Student Room Group

Is it just me?

Please tell me I'm not the only person who is afraid of dying, like I'm 14 and this thought has been appearing in my mind when I least want it and im so so scared of the thought that I'm never gonna exist. I go to church with my mum and they always talk about God but I don't know about it I wanna tell myself God is real and death is the next greatest adventure but I can't, I don't wantto die and I seriously think I need help I wake up in the middle of the night hyperventilating , I wanna hug my mum and dad tightly and tell them what im feeling but then what, because death it unfortunately gonna happen eventually so what r they gonna say to me because it certainly is not going to be alright. I don't really know tbh I've rabbled on so much and I just wanna know. Am I the only one who secretly thinks them death when the think deeply bout it and they scrap themselves at the thought odf being non-existent.
Original post by Issslit04
Please tell me I'm not the only person who is afraid of dying, like I'm 14 and this thought has been appearing in my mind when I least want it and im so so scared of the thought that I'm never gonna exist. I go to church with my mum and they always talk about God but I don't know about it I wanna tell myself God is real and death is the next greatest adventure but I can't, I don't wantto die and I seriously think I need help I wake up in the middle of the night hyperventilating , I wanna hug my mum and dad tightly and tell them what im feeling but then what, because death it unfortunately gonna happen eventually so what r they gonna say to me because it certainly is not going to be alright. I don't really know tbh I've rabbled on so much and I just wanna know. Am I the only one who secretly thinks them death when the think deeply bout it and they scrap themselves at the thought odf being non-existent.

No, you aren't the only one who feels this way (it's one of my pet peeves that phrase). But the way you're reacting to it is not normal. You should talk to someone you trust to get over this concern you're having.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending