The Student Room Group

Still can't find work experience??

Not sure if this is the right forum.

I'm in year 12 and I've been struggling to find work experience for months. Everywhere that I have applied for have declined my offers and I'm really starting to panic slightly. I'm looking for placements in the science area such as research placements but I can't find anywhere I haven't already tried.

I don't know if I've posted this in the right place but anyone who can help I'd appreciate the help. Thanks.
Original post by jamie.cordes
Not sure if this is the right forum.

I'm in year 12 and I've been struggling to find work experience for months. Everywhere that I have applied for have declined my offers and I'm really starting to panic slightly. I'm looking for placements in the science area such as research placements but I can't find anywhere I haven't already tried.

I don't know if I've posted this in the right place but anyone who can help I'd appreciate the help. Thanks.

Are you looking through your school’s connections, or on your own?
Original post by shadowdweller
Are you looking through your school’s connections, or on your own?

Both, I started looking through my own connections but then turned to school when I was unsuccessful by myself and I was still unable to get accepted for work experience by what they recommended for me.
Original post by jamie.cordes
Both, I started looking through my own connections but then turned to school when I was unsuccessful by myself and I was still unable to get accepted for work experience by what they recommended for me.

Have you had any feedback at all? What's your CV like, if you're required to submit one in the applications?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending