The Student Room Group

Student bank account

When do I created a student bank account and is my student bank account just for my student finance or can I change my current account into my student bank account?
Original post by pandagamer
When do I created a student bank account and is my student bank account just for my student finance or can I change my current account into my student bank account?

Hi pandagamer,

Student Finance would not require you to provide a student bank account in order to pay your Student Finance.

We would only require you to provide us with a bank account in your own name that accepts direct debits / credits.

Thanks

Louise
Reply 2
Original post by Louise E SFE
Hi pandagamer,

Student Finance would not require you to provide a student bank account in order to pay your Student Finance.

We would only require you to provide us with a bank account in your own name that accepts direct debits / credits.

Thanks

Louise

Thank you for your reply.
Follow up question, then what is the point of making a student bank account?
Original post by pandagamer
Thank you for your reply.
Follow up question, then what is the point of making a student bank account?

Hi pandagamer,

Some banks offer benefits to students who open a student bank account. I would suggest that you contact the individual banks directly for further information.

Thanks

Louise
Reply 4
Original post by Louise E SFE
Hi pandagamer,

Some banks offer benefits to students who open a student bank account. I would suggest that you contact the individual banks directly for further information.

Thanks

Louise

Oh ok thank you much appreciated

Quick Reply

Latest