The Student Room Group

Student Finance Evidences.

Good afternoon, my name is Lucia and I am applying for the 2018/2019 student loan. The course I´m planning to start is a Foundation Year in Acting or theatre Arts (I´m still waiting for the resolution after my audition). I am Spanish, I have been living in the UK since 2015 and I am currently working and I´ll try to work while I am studying. I have been working as an Aupair in this three years, which is really dificult to me to prove my contract but I havebank acount details and also my host mom can write a letter proving that I have been living with her this time. My question is where do I have to apply with all of this aspects or if I have to send a form or call somebody. As well I want to know what paperwork or evidences will they need to apply for the student loan. I read I need the EU18 form but I want to know the rest of the evidences I will need to send.Thank you so much,Lucia.
Original post by lgandara93
Good afternoon, my name is Lucia and I am applying for the 2018/2019 student loan. The course I´m planning to start is a Foundation Year in Acting or theatre Arts (I´m still waiting for the resolution after my audition). I am Spanish, I have been living in the UK since 2015 and I am currently working and I´ll try to work while I am studying. I have been working as an Aupair in this three years, which is really dificult to me to prove my contract but I havebank acount details and also my host mom can write a letter proving that I have been living with her this time. My question is where do I have to apply with all of this aspects or if I have to send a form or call somebody. As well I want to know what paperwork or evidences will they need to apply for the student loan. I read I need the EU18 form but I want to know the rest of the evidences I will need to send.Thank you so much,Lucia.

Hi Lucia,

If you are an EU student and have not be resident in the UK for 5 years prior to the start of your course you may be eligible to apply for Maintenance Loan and Tuition Fee Loan as a Migrant Worker Student.
The regulations state that you still have to be employed while you are studying to be eligible and would be asked to provide evidence of continuous employment while you are studying.

If you wish to apply as a Migrant worker Student you will be required to send the following evidence along with a PN1 form.

Employed

The students original Passport or National ID Card

A letter from the host family confirming the student is a live in Au Pair/Nanny receiving wages and board

Evidence of the student receiving wages. This can be payslips or bank statements showing transactions from the host family or a letter from the host family confirming support provided

A copy of their CRB (Criminal Records Bureau) check. If applicable .

Termly evidence such as payslips, bank statements or a letter from the host family

You can locate the PN1 form for 2018/19 on the below link and send this with the above evidence to the address below.

http://bit.ly/2H8DT5g

EU Migrant Worker Team
Student Finance England
PO Box 89
Darlington
DL1 9AZ

Thanks

Louise

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending