The Student Room Group
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website

Uni of Westminster Offers

Hello! I am a U.S. high school student in the 12th grade and submitted my UCAS application at the end of February to Uni of Westminster (BA in Music). Does anyone know when they will most likely notify me my offer? National Decision Day for U.S. colleges is May 1st, which is why I need to know sooner if I got accepted into Westminster or not.
Original post by PlantzW
Hello! I am a U.S. high school student in the 12th grade and submitted my UCAS application at the end of February to Uni of Westminster (BA in Music). Does anyone know when they will most likely notify me my offer? National Decision Day for U.S. colleges is May 1st, which is why I need to know sooner if I got accepted into Westminster or not.

They have till the 3rd of May to respond. Have a look through this forum
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website
Original post by PlantzW

Hi there

The admissions team are going through the music applications right now. You will be hearing back in the next two weeks so just hang on a bit longer.

Best wishes

Kim
Reply 3
Does anyone know if you are allowed to request a CAS even if you were given a conditional offer? I ask because I've just accepted my offer at the University of Westminster.
Original post by PlantzW
Does anyone know if you are allowed to request a CAS even if you were given a conditional offer? I ask because I've just accepted my offer at the University of Westminster.

Hi there

Congratulations on receiving an offer to study at Westminster.

You won't be able to apply for your CAS until you go from a Conditional offer to Unconditional offer. Meaning you need to pass your High School Certificate first. The CAS process for US students is pretty quick once this happens.

One thing to advise - please apply for your US loans now. You have to have your US loans in place before the university can issue you with a CAS (unless you're self-funding).

More information on US Loans for studying in the UK can be found here.

Best wishes

Kim
Course Enquiries Team
Reply 5
Please I applied for Television production through UCAS on April 12th and up until now I have not received a decision on my application from the university of Westminster.
Original post by Sanc
Please I applied for Television production through UCAS on April 12th and up until now I have not received a decision on my application from the university of Westminster.

Hi there

I'm sorry you haven't received a decision on your application yet. Please DM me on this forum with your name and your UCAS ID number and I'll chase it up for you. Alternatively my work email is [email protected].

Best wishes

Kim
Course Enquiries Team

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending