The Student Room Group

Are my Highers considered 'academic'?

I'm currently in s4 (fourth year) and I have chosen which highers I am going to take in 5th year. The highers I plan on doing are:

Higher French
Higher Spanish
Higher English
Higher Human Biology
Higher RMPS
Higher Psychology

I am going 6 highers in one year, as I will be taking higher psychology on the side. I am worried about a few things though. Currently I have been predicted all A's in my National 5 subjects, however, I don't take RMPS or Psychology at National 5 so I will be crashing two highers. I am worried that RMPS isn't considered 'academic' though? And also, I have dropped maths due to the fact that it takes up a lot of time for me because I'm not very good at maths naturally. Is this a mistake? Should I take higher maths in order to be more 'academic'? My goal is to study Psychology, Philosophy and Linguistics at Oxbridge so if anyone has any advice on what subjects to take, it would be appreciated.
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending