The Student Room Group

EPQ presentation

I'm really anxious about my presentation and have planned pretty much all of it out, but I'm most worried about the questions at the end as I don't know what I'm going to be asked. What are some of the most common questions I could be asked that I can prepare for?
Original post by OrlaS
I'm really anxious about my presentation and have planned pretty much all of it out, but I'm most worried about the questions at the end as I don't know what I'm going to be asked. What are some of the most common questions I could be asked that I can prepare for?

Don't be worried about the questions. You're the expert on your topic in that room so hopefully you're not going to be asked anything too challenging on the actual topic, and even if you are, just do your best and if you genuinely don't know, it's fine to say you don't know ("That's a really interesting question, I've not actually thought about that before..."). There may well also be questions on the management side of things (since the EPQ is a project management qualification). As long as you've done the work you've needed to do and have reflected upon what went well and what went less well, it should just be a matter of giving answers to some relatively straightforward questions (e.g. "How helpful do you think your Gantt chart was for organising your project", "What would you do differently for future projects", etc).

Basically don't worry, just try your best.
Hi. when I do presentations I only answer questions directly related to the subject presented. otherwise I either say that the question is outside the scope of the presentation and move on or be honest and say if you don't know the answer. If it's a tricky one suggest discussing it after the session. don't get too worked up. Just do your best. Good luck

Quick Reply

Latest