The Student Room Group

Falling in love with someone you met online but dont know personally?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Got Milk
lol

exactly what I was thinking ^^^
Moved to relationships
a personality is portrayed and communicated so it does seems logical that you could fall in love without meeting face to face.
however, it is just as feasible to fall in love with your perception rather than the person so you are only really falling for a fantasy. Your image may be very different to the actual person
Original post by Got Milk
you are a proper troll

:rofl: damn, I know what you mean
just give ur girl a 99p chicken mayo and if she says yesit means she wants you to stay, otherwise no? wheres ur book btw
Original post by getmeoffmyphone
I honestly can't answer your question..

My first thought when I saw the threat title. Sis you’ve always been thirst for milk.... :giggle:
Original post by cat_mac
My first thought when I saw the threat title. Sis you’ve always been thirst for milk.... :giggle:

lmao ily @cat_mac but you've put me on the spot here :rofl:
Original post by GeorgeBear
just give ur girl a 99p chicken mayo and if she says yesit means she wants you to stay, otherwise no? wheres ur book btw
everyone keeps asking about this book, you cant rush art..
No. I would never be that sad and pathetic.
Original post by Less(e/o)n

yet didnt you go out w getmeoffmyphone online....
sad and pathetic you?
Original post by YouAreAYute
yet didnt you go out w getmeoffmyphone online....
sad and pathetic you?

What gave you that idea?
History says otherwise..
What gave you that idea?

page 1 post 17 - page 6 post 111 xoxo
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5255494

I don't see it being confirmed by me anywhere on that thread, though.
I don't see it being confirmed by me anywhere on that thread, though.

?????
so you jus allowed her to say she was with you, and then got jealous when her and chatted, beefed for ages, but you didnt go out w her

okay babes
ahhhh i understand now, first stage of grief is denial
I'm just more of a male friends gal, I do wish I could get somewhere with love though lmao, never happens because I always end up in the friendzone and it sucks haha
Also, I love that all my friends are in Milk's thread together, this is brilliant :biggrin:
Original post by getmeoffmyphone
I'm just more of a male friends gal, I do wish I could get somewhere with love though lmao, never happens because I always end up in the friendzone and it sucks haha

truss me, i really dont think tsr is the place for it
truss me, i really dont think tsr is the place for it

you're great and I trust your opinion, but honestly I've met some really decent and honest guys on here, who care. I'm a skeptic when it comes to dating but with friendships I just pile them on. The reason I'm single, is not because there are no guys on here, but because I haven't got the courage up to ask the one I really like about it yet...

also, I wish they'd just reach out on the subject too, they might if they knew I was interested.. :s-smilie:
(edited 6 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending