The Student Room Group

Is

stretch marks a turn off? Is it possible to get rid of them?
I’m a straight woman and have never seen a man with stretch marks so can’t speak about the turn off part but Bio Oil is good for fresh stretch marks and massaging and dry brushing is good for older stretch marks. Keeping moisturised in general is good for them but they often leave marks behind and never fully fade.
I’ve been told on many occasions that confidence is a big turn on so maybe if you embrace them you’ll be more confident thus sexier
Reply 2
Original post by SocialScienceHoe
I’m a straight woman and have never seen a man with stretch marks so can’t speak about the turn off part but Bio Oil is good for fresh stretch marks and massaging and dry brushing is good for older stretch marks. Keeping moisturised in general is good for them but they often leave marks behind and never fully fade.
I’ve been told on many occasions that confidence is a big turn on so maybe if you embrace them you’ll be more confident thus sexier

Thnks for the advice :smile:
Of course, its a turn off like I doubt many people have a fetish for them. BUT unless they are extreme I doubt most people care much. Like they might notice them but unless it's a massive stretch mark, they won't like it but they won't mind it. If you know what I mean
The goal is to find someone who likes you......for you!! That said don't just jump into bed w/ a random guy your meet at a club. If you meet a nice guy who is genuinely interested in knowing you as a person then when the time comes around where he can see your stretch marks he's not going to care! Most stretch marks are on the more private areas of the body so, again, if the guy likes you he's not going to care!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending