The Student Room Group

I'm a girl, and I find muscular girls attractive am I lesbian or bi-curious?

I often fantasize about one completely dominating me in a wrestling match, so I'm completely helpless against her 😌
Reply 1
Maybe you’re just discovering your sexuality—be open to thoughts etc, don’t be attached to a label, be you’re own you!
Reply 2
Original post by Natashaanku
Maybe you’re just discovering your sexuality—be open to thoughts etc, don’t be attached to a label, be you’re own you!

I'd never wanna date a girl, I just think muscular ones are hot.
Reply 3
I don't wanna date a girl, but I still think muscular girls are attractive, what does that make me?
Reply 4
No no sexual activities, with any girl it'd be too weird for me.
Reply 5
Do you have any idea, why I'm attracted to muscular girls?
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
Do you have any idea, why I'm attracted to muscular girls?

You don;t state how old you are? If you are quite youngish still I would suggest that perhaps your hormones are confusing you I am sure we go through or went through this stage. The fantasies you have about dominated just means you are a "sub" some people are like that are some are "dom" are some are neither. I doubt you are attracted to them as such if you aren't wanting to do antying sexual or date wise with them. To be honest not quite sure what is going on there but I think you could find places that would cater for your fantasies if you ever wish to act them out.
Might be a good idea to just get it outta your system I dunno?
Reply 7
I.
Original post by JaseyB
You don;t state how old you are? If you are quite youngish still I would suggest that perhaps your hormones are confusing you I am sure we go through or went through this stage. The fantasies you have about dominated just means you are a "sub" some people are like that are some are "dom" are some are neither. I doubt you are attracted to them as such if you aren't wanting to do antying sexual or date wise with them. To be honest not quite sure what is going on there but I think you could find places that would cater for your fantasies if you ever wish to act them out.
Might be a good idea to just get it outta your system I dunno?

I'm 14 plus one thing I noticed is whenever I think about this my pants go wet but I haven't peed myself.
Like this?

Attachment not found
Reply 9
Original post by rickyrossman
Like this?

Attachment not found

Ew, no. More like this:
I’d say you’re straight. If you’re not sexually/romantically attracted to them then.. you know 😂 I mean, I’m sure the vast majority of straight women can still agree Scarlett J and Zendaya are attractive but that doesn’t mean anything; but obviously I’m not you so I don’t know 100% what you’re feeling, but seriously don’t focus on labelling yourself! :smile:
I’d say you’re straight. If you’re not sexually/romantically attracted to them then.. you know 😂 I mean, I’m sure the vast majority of straight women can still agree Scarlett J and Zendaya are attractive but that doesn’t mean anything; but obviously I’m not you so I don’t know 100% what you’re feeling, but seriously don’t focus on labelling yourself! :smile:

Could you give me an idea on why it's only muscular girls?
Ew, no. More like this:

Ngl she is hot.
Could you give me an idea on why it's only muscular girls?

Everybody has different tastes man, I think you're overthinking :smile:
Erm I'm a lesbian who started out thinking I was bisexual as I would have really specific fantasies just about girls with piercings ONLY at the begging
I think it was my brains way of giving me only what I could handle.
I don't know how this applies to you but maybe it will help lol
Power is like being a lady... if you have to tell people you are, you aren't.
I don't find muscular guys attractive. But muscular girls are hot!
Not another LGBT thread, please!

Quick Reply

Latest