Turn on thread page Beta

I often fantasize about one completely dominating me in a wrestling match, so I'm completely helpless against her 😌

ReputationRep:
    Maybe you’re just discovering your sexuality—be open to thoughts etc, don’t be attached to a label, be you’re own you!
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

(Original post by Natashaanku)
    Maybe you’re just discovering your sexuality—be open to thoughts etc, don’t be attached to a label, be you’re own you!
    I'd never wanna date a girl, I just think muscular ones are hot.
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    You sound bi-curious. Could very well be bisexual, only you can know that though

(Original post by The Night King)
    You sound bi-curious. Could very well be bisexual, only you can know that though
    I don't wanna date a girl, but I still think muscular girls are attractive, what does that make me?
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I don't wanna date a girl, but I still think muscular girls are attractive, what does that make me?
    Probably bi-curious. Would you want to engage in sexual activities with muscular girls though? Because in that case you’d be bisexual

Probably bi-curious. Would you want to engage in sexual activities with muscular girls though? Because in that case you’d be bisexual
    No no sexual activities, with any girl it'd be too weird for me.
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    No no sexual activities, with any girl it'd be too weird for me.
    I think you are just bi-curious. Obviously with time you will find out for yourself if you are just bi-curious or bisexual. Good luck

I think you are just bi-curious. Obviously with time you will find out for yourself if you are just bi-curious or bisexual. Good luck
    Do you have any idea, why I'm attracted to muscular girls?
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    No clue. If you don’t know yourself there’s absolutely 0 chance I’d know

ReputationRep:
    You don;t state how old you are? If you are quite youngish still I would suggest that perhaps your hormones are confusing you I am sure we go through or went through this stage. The fantasies you have about dominated just means you are a "sub" some people are like that are some are "dom" are some are neither. I doubt you are attracted to them as such if you aren't wanting to do antying sexual or date wise with them. To be honest not quite sure what is going on there but I think you could find places that would cater for your fantasies if you ever wish to act them out.
    Might be a good idea to just get it outta your system I dunno?

I.
    (Original post by JaseyB)
    You don;t state how old you are? If you are quite youngish still I would suggest that perhaps your hormones are confusing you I am sure we go through or went through this stage. The fantasies you have about dominated just means you are a "sub" some people are like that are some are "dom" are some are neither. I doubt you are attracted to them as such if you aren't wanting to do antying sexual or date wise with them. To be honest not quite sure what is going on there but I think you could find places that would cater for your fantasies if you ever wish to act them out.
    Might be a good idea to just get it outta your system I dunno?
    I'm 14 plus one thing I noticed is whenever I think about this my pants go wet but I haven't peed myself.

ReputationRep:
    Like this?

Attachments Pending Approval
  1. File Type: jpg QcnJ2Tf.jpg (56.0 KB)

(Original post by rickyrossman)
    Like this?

Ew, no. More like this:
    https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qim...aa03d2308336-c

I’d say you’re straight. If you’re not sexually/romantically attracted to them then.. you know 😂 I mean, I’m sure the vast majority of straight women can still agree Scarlett J and Zendaya are attractive but that doesn’t mean anything; but obviously I’m not you so I don’t know 100% what you’re feeling, but seriously don’t focus on labelling yourself!

I’d say you’re straight. If you’re not sexually/romantically attracted to them then.. you know 😂 I mean, I’m sure the vast majority of straight women can still agree Scarlett J and Zendaya are attractive but that doesn’t mean anything; but obviously I’m not you so I don’t know 100% what you’re feeling, but seriously don’t focus on labelling yourself!
    Could you give me an idea on why it's only muscular girls?

Ngl she is hot.

Could you give me an idea on why it's only muscular girls?
    Everybody has different tastes man, I think you're overthinking

ReputationRep:
    Erm I'm a lesbian who started out thinking I was bisexual as I would have really specific fantasies just about girls with piercings ONLY at the begging
    I think it was my brains way of giving me only what I could handle.
    I don't know how this applies to you but maybe it will help lol

ReputationRep:
    Power is like being a lady... if you have to tell people you are, you aren't.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 23, 2018
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.