The Student Room Group

Are there any local gangsters in your area no one will mess with?

???

Scroll to see replies

Yeah, me 😎

Spoiler

There are some 'chavs' & 'Roadmen' which go around video recording their accomplishments(causing havoc) and then send these videos to those stupid instagram meme pages to become 'famous'.

They don't contribute positively to society and YES people often DO NOT mess with them because of how scummy they are.
Yeah, pretty much every area has people that you don't mess with
I don't think so, I mean I don't go out all the time so I have no clue. There are many idiots around though.
No one messes with a Ninja :smile:.

On a serious note, there are particular individuals out there who will do anything within their power to cause havoc.
There used to be certain "crews" that "ran" certain areas of my town when I was a teenager and certain areas were to be avoided unless you wanted trouble. There are also a few families that nobody wanted to mess with because they were like animals. All seems to have died down now, though, quite a relatively calm town apart from the town centres on Friday and Saturday nights.
Original post by CharliesUK
There are some 'chavs' & 'Roadmen' which go around video recording their accomplishments(causing havoc) and then send these videos to those stupid instagram meme pages to become 'famous'.

They don't contribute positively to society and YES people often DO NOT mess with them because of how scummy they are.

ya do love a bit of imjustbait tho dont you charlie
Original post by CharliesUK

You say this but I think a chav and a roadman are two separate types of people. I find chavs to be antisocial for the sake of it, roadmen are useually sophisticated and just try to make money and most likely wont bother you unless you disrespect them. I lived around a *****y part of Birmingham so Im familiar with these individuals.. some are quite dangerous tbh they walk round with firearms and knives and are not playing any games whatsoever.
Original post by Got Milk
You say this but I think a chav and a roadman are two separate types of people. I find chavs to be antisocial for the sake of it, roadmen are useually sophisticated and just try to make money and most likely wont bother you unless you disrespect them. I lived around a *****y part of Birmingham so Im familiar with these individuals.. some are quite dangerous tbh they walk round with firearms and knives and are not playing any games whatsoever.

Didn't understand what you just said with that Birmingham accent of yours .
Are you tryna get man to dry snitch? kmt :rofl:
My family. For real we always fight, had the police bust thru my door suddenly cos neighbours rang on us. And pretty much everyone in my area, from the kids to the prozzies, it's a no-go zone.
Only the wannabe gangsters who try too hard lol.
Reply 14
Not so much anymore.
Pfff, if there are any in my area, they're a bunch of losers who are a waste of space

Who wants their memory to be "Yeah, he was a tough guy..." and not "He was such an inspiration and contributed so much to Humanity"?
Where I'm from, there ain't no helping hands, there's just gang signs

Holy water flows, when you hear bap that's short for baptise.
My hometown doesn't really have any that I know of. I think people calm down once they get to the age where they're allowed into the wetherspoons.
At home: no, it's a nice area.

In uni accommodation: ****ing everywhere!
Reply 19
There’s 1 or 2 where I live. One of them lives about 3 doors up and we haven’t had any trouble with him- he actually looks out for the people nearby and causes trouble in other villages 😂 there’s also another one who doesn’t live around here but has a few people working for him (who live in my street) and he seems decent but I definitely don’t think anyone would want to mess with him lol
(edited 5 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest