The Student Room Group

How to know what universitys are open for application or not

Thanks
Reply 1
Original post by Efron
Thanks

You've already applied. You can't create another application, and you can't add more choices unless you reject/withdraw all your current choices and apply via Extra.

You've been told this already.
Reply 2
Original post by Doonesbury
You've already applied. You can't create another application, and you can't add more choices unless you reject/withdraw all your current choices and apply via Extra.

You've been told this already.

I know but I just want to know, that's it.
Reply 3
Original post by Efron
I know but I just want to know, that's it.

Well if you followed the link previously provided about how to use UCAS Extra it would also tell you how to search for courses with vacancies.
Reply 4
Original post by Doonesbury
Well if you followed the link previously provided about how to use UCAS Extra it would also tell you how to search for courses with vacancies.

Okay thanks I'll do just that.
Some universities will mention whether they have spaces in UCAS extra somewhere on their website (usually in their undergraduate admissions pages) but if you can't see anything, perhaps contacting them - email or by phone (some even have DM's on Twitter) so you can ask.
Reply 6
Original post by EstelOfTheEyrie
Some universities will mention whether they have spaces in UCAS extra somewhere on their website (usually in their undergraduate admissions pages) but if you can't see anything, perhaps contacting them - email or by phone (some even have DM's on Twitter) so you can ask.

Good point, and even when filtering the UCAS course search using "Show courses with vacancies" it's a good idea to call universities to check if they really do still have the vacancies...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending