Turn on thread page Beta

how can I make myself more sexually attractive to guys? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    so I already have a nice ish body just need to tone up a little but I feel like my face is so plain... without makeup. I hate my skin colour it's like a pale yelowish brown colour i just wish was more tan in summer my skin colours fine but in winter i look so pale and unhealthy, I hate that my eyes are so plain and my skin is not smooth or even. What can I do to make myself more appealing to guys without makeup?

ReputationRep:
    bump
    plz respond

ReputationRep:
    Be yourself someone will like you for who you are, don't bother trying to be someone your not

also I'd suggest not trying to impress guys as much because then your going to get a guy who's most likely a prick
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    oh it's you

(Original post by justanotherchica)
    bump
    plz respond
    it's only been 15 mins...geez chica.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Don’t try to impress the guys...

If you want to improve your appearance though hit the gym, watch your diet. For the face, use a cleanser everyday, moisturise, do your hair and make up. That’s all you can do naturally to improve your appearence.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jim1999)
    Be yourself someone will like you for who you are, don't bother trying to be someone your not

also I'd suggest not trying to impress guys as much because then your going to get a guy who's most likely a prick
    why would I get a guy whose a prick?
    what if my natural self isn;t good enough

ReputationRep:
    begone THOT

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bang Outta Order)
    oh it's you

it's only been 15 mins...geez chica.
    lol what?!
    wdym its me?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Night King)
    Don’t try to impress the guys...

If you want to improve your appearance though hit the gym, watch your diet. For the face, use a cleanser everyday, moisturise, do your hair and make up. That’s all you can do naturally to improve your appearence.
    that's not enoug though...
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    that's not enoug though...
    Not enough for what, what do you actually want? Not all guys will find you sexually attractive no matter what you do. And why should that matter anyways? Be happy with yourself and if you want to make some improvements do them naturally. Only other option you have, besides the natural ones I stated, is surgery.

ReputationRep:
    lol what?!
    wdym its me?
    cos you made one thread showing off your body and linking your social media, and another thread asking about how to get a sugar daddy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bang Outta Order)
    cos you made one thread showing off your body and linking your social media, and another thread asking about how to get a sugar daddy.
    so..?

ReputationRep:
    Your natural self is good enough. Focus on yourself. Work to improve your skills such as getting a degree, making a business, etc. Money money moneyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyy

think shes begging for attention anyone else???

ReputationRep:
    Act confident, dress in a way that compliments your body, eat well and keep fit. There isn’t any secret to it or any magic formula someone can give you to help. You just have to be your best self and trial and error until you find someone compatible.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Do what makes you feel more confident. Do things for yourself, not for the attention of other thirsty guys.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cat_mac)
    Act confident, dress in a way that compliments your body, eat well and keep fit. There isn’t any secret to it or any magic formula someone can give you to help. You just have to be your best self and trial and error until you find someone compatible.
    This ^ also would like to add smile and give the guys you like plenty of eye contact and little flirty suggestive things like flicking your hair or rubbing your neck etc.

ReputationRep:
    so..?
    am just saying...it seems advice wont go to good use. Wasnt coming at you.

ReputationRep:
    Just show them your TSR profile pic.

ReputationRep:
    so I already have a nice ish body just need to tone up a little but I feel like my face is so plain... without makeup. I hate my skin colour it's like a pale yelowish brown colour i just wish was more tan in summer my skin colours fine but in winter i look so pale and unhealthy, I hate that my eyes are so plain and my skin is not smooth or even. What can I do to make myself more appealing to guys without makeup?
    It's simple, dress like a tart. Wear something that emphasises the curvature of your waste and flatters your physique. Wear bold, provocative makeup. Smile alot Appear confident and high status. This way, guys will see you as a potential 'conquest' if you know what I mean. It signals your availability and confidence. You're a girl, some punter is always going to be slobbering after you As for your skin, your body, hair etc, eat well, excericise, stay clean, get sleep, be healthy it;s pretty simple really. As a girl, you'll want to thicken your glutes and tone your legs. Squats,deadlifts etc. Use pilates for the core. Do some weightlifing for the shoulders and tris, toned arms on a woman are actually very attractive. Use the pulldown for your lats, it makes your waste apear slimmer

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.