The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

Conflicting Application at UoE

Hey everyone!

I'm a bit confused right now... I candidated for both Ancient Mediterranean Civilisations (AMC) courses and Ancient and Medieval History (AMH) courses around December. 2 weeks ago, I received an offer for the AMC courses, but 2 days ago I received a negative answer for the AMH courses. However, the email seemed to indicate that I did not get an offer for the AMH courses because I already have another one.

Tbh, the AMH courses was my first choice and the only one I was talking about in my Personal Statement. Isn't it weird? Did that already happen to one of you?
At the moment, I did not accept the offer as I am waiting for the results... I also guess that me being an EU student (French) this will be harder for me to get an offer.

Thanks in advance for a response!

Kellian
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Kellian
Hey everyone!

I'm a bit confused right now... I candidated for both Ancient Mediterranean Civilisations (AMC) courses and Ancient and Medieval History (AMH) courses around December. 2 weeks ago, I received an offer for the AMC courses, but 2 days ago I received a negative answer for the AMH courses. However, the email seemed to indicate that I did not get an offer for the AMH courses because I already have another one.

Tbh, the AMH courses was my first choice and the only one I was talking about in my Personal Statement. Isn't it weird? Did that already happen to one of you?
At the moment, I did not accept the offer as I am waiting for the results... I also guess that me being an EU student (French) this will be harder for me to get an offer.

Thanks in advance for a response!

Kellian

Ring/email the College of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences admissions office.
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending