The Student Room Group

Bedfordshire Vs Southampton Solent

Hey guys,
I want to study Social Work in university, and i received 3 offers which are from Oxford Brookes Uni, Bedfordshire Uni and Southampton Solent uni. I have decided to firm Oxford Brookes. However, i am unsure on which one i should insure. I would like an opinion from you guys to which uni i should insure. I did hear that Southampton Solent is really bad at teaching the course Social Work. But i really don't know.
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by geo7814
Hey guys,
I want to study Social Work in university, and i received 3 offers which are from Oxford Brookes Uni, Bedfordshire Uni and Southampton Solent uni. I have decided to firm Oxford Brookes. However, i am unsure on which one i should insure. I would like an opinion from you guys to which uni i should insure.

Which one is the next best course for you? What about the offers and how realistic they are?
Reply 2
Original post by alleycat393
Which one is the next best course for you? What about the offers and how realistic they are?

The offers are the same. 112 ucas tariff points.
I went to Solent it a really nice friendly uni in a great location in a lovely city.
Reply 4
Original post by jonathanemptage
I went to Solent it a really nice friendly uni in a great location in a lovely city.

What did you study?
Original post by geo7814
What did you study?

Electronic engineering

Quick Reply

Latest