The Student Room Group

Massive ****ing rant thread: ****s / ****bois

Please share your own experiences so I'm not the only person ranting. (it's also my birthday today [21st March] so you can express your birthday wishes by sharing in a birthday rant about some nasty person you've met.)

This is just a huge rant thread for anyone that's been taken advantage of, lied to, manipulated, cheated on, treated like crap, disrespected, etc. By a ****boi, **** or just a plain old *****y person. Put that behaviour in the spotlight so we can collectively shame this *****y behaviour and raise awareness of how *****y it is to treat a fellow citizen of the Earth in this way.

My rant

Just had an absolute full on **** take a ****load of time out of her own life to try and make me fall in love with her (which I did). Telling me all sorts of lies about how she cares about me, loves me, wants to do all this romantic **** and wants a relationship.

Then she changes her mind, tells me she wants to be friends, says she only messaged me in the first place cus her FWB had an argument with her and she wanted someone to talk to.

Then a couple days later she comes back apologising saying it was a mistake and she still loves me and all this other **** to try and persuade me she wants to have a relationship with me lmao. So I give her the benefit of the doubt and I end up slowly falling for her again.

Then she pulls the same **** again (literally last night) telling me she was flirting with a ****load of other guys whilst she was saying all that 'I love you' **** to me lmaooo. Then she admits she doesn't actually like me and she was lying about it all. Felt that pain in your heart you get when you're about to cry. For a couple seconds. Then I realised I'm a grown man and I'm not going to let this girl have that affect on me.

She even had the nerve to send me some angry last message (god knows what she was angry about) before I blocked her on the last piece of social media she can message me on.

Theres a lot of really evil ****s in the world. It's one of the reasons I hardly leave my house. I wasn't even planning on dating anyone this year either. But I got rekt anyway.

Stay safe out there my friends.

I literally tell people I'm not into drama and that I don't date anyone unless it's serious. I only flirt with one person at a time and don't lead anyone on. And I expect the same from anyone trying to date me. I literally tell people this before anything happens. And they still do this **** wtf? And people tell you they love you and it literally means **** all as well lmao wtf is wrong with our generation. (I'm not a teenager btw)

I blame America for our culture turning into ****. This is the type of stuff thats normalised in USA. The way I was brought up, we only date one person at a time and we don't lie or cheat or lead multiple people on or date multiple people because it's extremely disrespectful.

Now people don't give a **** and they have no compassion or empathy or respect for the people they're trying to date. How can you form a relationship from a place of pure disrespect for that person? It's retarded. I hate the direction our culture is heading in. I'm not letting American ****boi / **** culture have a foothold in any of my social circles. Imma judge you ****ers hard and not be your friend if you disrespect people's emotions.

Also if you're part of the next generation still in school and you're reading this: If you treat your fellow humans with the type of disdain I described in the above rant you're part of the problem. Treat people the way you'd like to be treated yourself. Especially if you're male since you're the same gender as me (I have sooo little respect for other men that act cowardly and underhanded). Y'all should hold yourself to a high moral standard since thats what being a big ass man with a tash is all about.
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 1
TFW you just posted huge rant.

Dayum son.

Feelsgoodman.jpg
Reply 2
@xobeauty @xobeauty

Join my thread you always have something to moan about lmao
Sorry to hear, unfaithful people are the worst

Quick Reply