The Student Room Group

University transfer

They have received my application, and are now asking for a module transcript and to provide a copy of my A-levels. Can anyone explain how I attain these and give them to the uni? I have physical A-level certificates and have contacted my current university for a module transcript. However, I am confused on how to send these things over and was wondering if anyone else had been requested the same things from a university transfer?
Original post by olivia366
They have received my application, and are now asking for a module transcript and to provide a copy of my A-levels. Can anyone explain how I attain these and give them to the uni? I have physical A-level certificates and have contacted my current university for a module transcript. However, I am confused on how to send these things over and was wondering if anyone else had been requested the same things from a university transfer?

Registered post but check if they want originals or copies. If they want originals ask how they will be returned.

Ps:- please do not create multiple threads about the same thing
Reply 2
Original post by alleycat393
Registered post but check if they want originals or copies. If they want originals ask how they will be returned.

Ps:- please do not create multiple threads about the same thing

This answer was incorrect, but thanks anyway.

ps: if i want to reach more people for an urgent and reliable answer, i will create more than 1 thread.
Original post by olivia366
This answer was incorrect, but thanks anyway.

ps: if i want to reach more people for an urgent and reliable answer, i will create more than 1 thread.

Not sure why you think that. Unless you plan to scan and email. If you know what the answer is then why post questions? We’re here to advise and have been doing so for a while but if you know better then good luck! And if you break our rules unfortunately we’ll have to take action.
(edited 6 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest