Turn on thread page Beta

Account still says send evidence watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi. Although I sent financial evidence two weeks ago, my account still says 'send evidence' under the 'to do' section. When will this changed to 'evidence received' or something?
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by PAPB)
    Hi. Although I sent financial evidence two weeks ago, my account still says 'send evidence' under the 'to do' section. When will this changed to 'evidence received' or something?
    Hi PAPB,

What evidence did you send and what was it in support of?

Thanks

Louise
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by PAPB)
    Hi. It was financial evidence (tax returns etc) and to support my son's application. I was asked to 'send evidence of income' and there were details in a letter I was sent of what was needed.
    Hi PAPB,

What date did you send the evidence approximately and did you send it registered ?

Thanks

Louise

ReputationRep:
    Hi. I have just called and had my questions answered so all good now thanks!
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by PAPB)
    Hi. I have just called and had my questions answered so all good now thanks!
    Thanks

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.