The Student Room Group

prefect letter help!!!!!

dear ________,
I am writing to apply for the roles of nursery and textiles prefect.

I think that I would be good candidate for the nursery prefect role because I enjoy working younger children, small children also like my company. the holiday club i used to attend in windsor said i was too old to go there but they decided that i could assist as an unpaid member of staff because i was very good with the younger children. i did that for two years.

i am also interested in being the textiles prefect because it is one of my favourite subject that i study for gcse i would be good for this role because i am reliable & neat I understand the equipment and i am confident in threading the sewing machines. I would be able to help Miss Langton prepare for her upcoming lessons.

thank you for reading my letter and i hope i will be taken into consideration for either role.
yours sincerley
Original post by katieb213
dear ________,
I am writing to apply for the roles of nursery and textiles prefect.

I think that I would be good candidate for the nursery prefect role because I enjoy working younger children, small children also like my company. the holiday club i used to attend in windsor said i was too old to go there but they decided that i could assist as an unpaid member of staff because i was very good with the younger children. i did that for two years.

i am also interested in being the textiles prefect because it is one of my favourite subject that i study for gcse i would be good for this role because i am reliable & neat I understand the equipment and i am confident in threading the sewing machines. I would be able to help Miss Langton prepare for her upcoming lessons.

thank you for reading my letter and i hope i will be taken into consideration for either role.
yours sincerley

You shouldn't name people on a public forum.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending