The Student Room Group

Biomedical engineering in 2 years instead of 3 personal choice

If the course (BEng) is 3 years. is it possible to reschedule and work hard enough to finish in 2 years? Has anyone ever done that? Is it allowed?
Original post by sarah99630
If the course (BEng) is 3 years. is it possible to reschedule and work hard enough to finish in 2 years? Has anyone ever done that? Is it allowed?

Nope. There is timetabling in place which no one is going to reschedule just for you unfortunately.
Reply 2
Original post by alleycat393
Nope. There is timetabling in place which no one is going to reschedule just for you unfortunately.

Haha I should have guessed :biggrin: I feel dumb now lol.What if someone self teaches themselves using resources and help from students who are a year ahead? Will they at least let you do the semester exams?
Original post by sarah99630
Haha I should have guessed :biggrin: I feel dumb now lol.What if someone self teaches themselves using resources and help from students who are a year ahead? Will they at least let you do the semester exams?

Not really. A degree is designed to be 3 years long and again they will have to sort out the logistics of exams and marking and what will happen if you don’t do well because you’re not prepared enough. It’s not just about the exams anyway.
Reply 4
Original post by alleycat393
Not really. A degree is designed to be 3 years long and again they will have to sort out the logistics of exams and marking and what will happen if you don’t do well because you’re not prepared enough. It’s not just about the exams anyway.

hmm yes I understand. thanks a lot for explaining,I really appreciate that you took your time.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending