The Student Room Group

Bad AS/A2 Mock results? but good end of year/real exam results? [SUCCESS STORIES]

I've been feeling insanely demotivated recently, one thing i wish was too start working damn hard from the beginning of the year, my predictions are all D's for AS from evidence from my previous mocks,(D,E,E) i'm working to the best of my ability now (i'm recorecting all my mistakes and now constantly on it in terms of learning the content of my A Levels) and i wonder if any one has any success stories that can motivate me and other people currently in the same position ;/
I had a friend who got 3U's in a December mock in A2 and on results day she got BCC. Despite not meetin her insurance choice, Durham University which required AAB, she still got in! But she didn't into her first choice which required BBB though. So I think depends on the university you apply too.

Another friend got an E in maths for her December mock and got an A in the end
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by 321username
I had a friend who got 3U's for for December mock in A2 and on results day she got BCC. Despite not meetin her insurance choice, Durham, requirement of AAB she still got in! But her first choice was BBB and got rejected though.

Another friend cos an E in maths for her December mock and got an A in the end

That's a huge achievement !! BCC!!! and Maths is so challenging! an A, lol this motivated me

Quick Reply