The Student Room Group

Girls if you have any questions for us boys, we will answer

Scroll to see replies

Why do you always think its easy for women to get laid

i dont. also i think

"and if they're a virgin it must be by choice."
dont take offense or anything but do you, like, come up with your own misconceptions, and pin it on us?
Do you always fancy your female friends? I say this as I've had a few male friends who had serious crushes on me.
Thats good then, I'm just struggling to come terms that he wont cheat or find anyone better than me im so worried
Original post by Hmmmmmmm?
No.

Are you ok?
Original post by Anonymous
i dont. also i think

"and if they're a virgin it must be by choice."
dont take offense or anything but do you, like, come up with your own misconceptions, and pin it on us?

No. Its just that male virgins on here tend to get much more sympathy than female virgins.
Male virgin: "I feel you man, women can be difficult"
Female virgin: "you must not have tried very hard, most men are desperate"
Do you always fancy your female friends? I say this as I've had a few male friends who had serious crushes on me.

This is an interesting question...
I once watched a lecture in the behavior in opposite sex friendships, can't remember who by now but the most realvant bit was: He said that if a female has a male friend it means he wants to have sex with her, he asked the female audience if they had make friends in the audience and said that they want to do this (this was a respectable person not some prick). Obviously this is not true, but then again it will be true at some point, as the female friend is around your age, and spends time with you, attraction will happen... But usually it'll be a minor crush that neither party investigates... Then again there may be some friends who you just aren't attracted to, as they do not fulfill the requirements you need. I don't think serious crushes would usually come of this, unless you were very attractive and coincidently had a personality all of your male friends liked. But I would say at some point in a male-female friendship there would be a crush that will go away quickly. It's only natural as at the end of the day we want to be loved and sometimes this need is more than the friendship level. But fairs enoofs there's lots of people with crushes in you, you must be a great person.
Hi, interesting to hear your views. And no I'm not a great person...actually I'm quite quiet. I think its more my looks they are attracted to as they tell me I'm really pretty.
yo a quiet a chic would be really s*xy. not looks, not (insert nonsense)... just a kind personality and quiet, out-of-the-way nature.
(that kind of person really describes me, I guess I am a little narcissistic ^_^ ) that's not the point but just know I'd hound you for you quietness not your looks
Hi, interesting to hear your views. And no I'm not a great person...actually I'm quite quiet. I think its more my looks they are attracted to as they tell me I'm really pretty.
Quiteness can be an alluring factor as it does cause an interest based on mystery to a guy. I’ve fancied a girl before simply because she was reserve and thought that here any demeanor was attractive. I also found that I was interested in getting to know her better simply because of this. If I’d actually find the courage to talk to a girl like this though, and if I found out she had a loevely personality, then that would be the most I could hope for.
Also, having people tell you that you look pretty as well, is at least a nice compliment to hear. It can feel empty when you feel that they don’t know you, but when you get to know someone better someday, you appreciate the compliment much more, that I can promise.

Nah, although I should mention that mine looked like mares.
Well as a 27 yr old virgin I disagree, I think men are just as shallow as women if not more.
Original post by willrelf92
I think it’s commonly accepted that it’s much easier for women to get laid - if that’s what they’re looking for - than guys. I think women tend to be more picky in this regard, so a below average guy (like myself) would struggle to get attention from most girls. Most girls regardless of what they look like will have plenty of admirers because we as males (in general) are not as bothered about looks when seeking a sexual relationship.

I am not someone who has many female friends, but the few times I’ve seen girls regularly enough to class them as ‘friends’ I almost always develop a crush on them over time. When a girl has a great personality and I click with them, I find it very difficult not to be attracted to them even if I didn’t originally find them attractive looks wise.
I like this boy and I told my crush s tight friend and he told me he likes me back however the guy I like is stubborn and according to his friend is too upset to tell me he likes me but I like him and his friend said he will set us up but I'm grounded and not getting my phone back till end of GCSE what do I do his friend recommended us to do a low-key ting and I agree what's advice on the situation

No. I've had crushes on a couple of female friends, but the vast majority I don't have this problem with.
That wasn’t my point. What I meant was, a guy looking for sex is less likely to care about a girl’s looks than vice versa in my opinion. I believe if the average girl was to ask 100 guys if they would have sex with her, more would say yes than if the average guy asked 100 girls.

Well thats just not true.
That wasn’t my point. What I meant was, a guy looking for sex is less likely to care about a girl’s looks than vice versa in my opinion. I believe if the average girl was to ask 100 guys if they would have sex with her, more would say yes than if the average guy asked 100 girls.

i think a girl rejecting a guy she has just met has more to do with cultural factors and perceptions of safety than whether the guy is good looking or not. In general men don't want to have sex with an ugly woman it's just biology.
i like someone that isnt really comfortable around girls in general. we go to a christian school and i dont know if hes gay, likes me or just shy and how can i make him like me (if he doesnt) or open up?
what do you guys think of small boobs?
how do u guys feel about feminists?
and do u guys prefer makeup or natural?
curly or straight?
We’ll have to agree to disagree then. Men are definitely less picky with women than vice versa as far as I’m concerned.

I don’t mind small boobs, they can be just as attractive as big boobs sometimes.
This doesn’t necessarily apply to all feminists, but a lot of them seem to spout a load of nonsense about guys and it gets ridiculous.
I would say I prefer make-up, but some girls can look really pretty without as well.
Not too bothered about hairstyle, but long, wavy hair is probably the most attractive for me.

oooo I luv your response made my day
We’ll have to agree to disagree then. Men are definitely less picky with women than vice versa as far as I’m concerned.

I don’t mind small boobs, they can be just as attractive as big boobs sometimes.
This doesn’t necessarily apply to all feminists, but a lot of them seem to spout a load of nonsense about guys and it gets ridiculous.
I would say I prefer make-up, but some girls can look really pretty without as well.
Not too bothered about hairstyle, but long, wavy hair is probably the most attractive for me.

the very study that you mentioned said it was because women fear more for their safety and are therefore less likely to have sex with someone who just approaches them on the spot.
Original post by mia_jaja
what do you guys think of small boobs?
how do u guys feel about feminists?
and do u guys prefer makeup or natural?
curly or straight?

1. small boobs are hot
2. I don't really understand girls who aren't feminists but as long as you're not a radical feminist I don't mind.
3. natural
4. don't really mind
Original post by Prussianxo
1. small boobs are hot
2. I don't really understand girls who aren't feminists but as long as you're not a radical feminist I don't mind.
3. natural
4. don't really mind

you mean you dont understand girl who are feminists, right
and thanksss

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending