The Student Room Group

Girls if you have any questions for us boys, we will answer

Scroll to see replies

Original post by notveryclever
Do dudes really care about anything but looks? Like if you have a pretty good personality but you're not stunning is there really a chance of a guy finding you attractive?

Yeah i would rather go out with someone who has a great personality
Original post by Anonymous
Why do boys always like girls body’s being certain ways big ass big chest pretty face and nice hair?

For me that doesn't matter as long as I can click with you, the rest is just a bonus
Do you actually like girls who play video games or just say you do? What about if they like anime/ manga? Or want to do something like engineering? Because most guys I’ve met hate it 😅

That's pretty much a perfect girl your describing.
what are the most attractive qualities you will find in a girl? favourite clothes for a girl to wear e.g. do guys hate when we wear joggers, think girls look cute in baggy jumpers or prefer tight fitting clothes that show skin?

It all depends. For me it's normally the smile.
Do you go for looks? Personality? Or both?😊

Personality. Looks are an added bonus sometimes
I have a big nose which I hate but I have beautiful eyes lashes eyebrows and skin tone lol I'm saying this even though I still feel insecure about everything anyways what do u guys think of girls with big noses

doesn't bother me
do you boys hate girls with armpit hair???
I'm a gamer but I'm a girl. Do you think that we're bad at games? just wondering because the gaming community is very male dominant and it seems that they like to discriminate a lot e.g. the Russians in csgo

To be honest everyone has different game times and to I always enjoy finding a female gamer online as it ends up becoming quite a fun game/games
Original post by TheAlchemistress
You described mine. ☺️

Well I hope it all works out for you. You genuinely seem like a great person and so I wish you the very best.
Shall we all take a measurement test.
What sort of things can a girl do to get out of the friendzone?

Get hot.
What sort of things do you like in a girls personality?
Describe in depth or with examples if you can
I don’t have a question I just wanted to say that boys are The Worst™️.
I've heard guys say I like 'goofy' girls, what does it mean to be 'goofy'? Give examples if you can
Original post by laila_a1
I've heard guys say I like 'goofy' girls, what does it mean to be 'goofy'? Give examples if you can

Be like goofy from Mickey Mouse clubhouse
What’s your opinion on short girls like 5’1-5’3 ?
how about short and tall girls like 5’2 and also 5’9
Original post by laila_a1

Fun, cool to chill with, funny. Thats what springs to my mind. Girls who are just great to chill with; you feel relaxed with them. An example could be girls who arent just checking their make-up or being uptight. They'll joke around with you, have fun-make you feel comfortable I guess. Some girls think that they shouldnt joke around (i.e make funny faces or whatever) because itll make them seem less attractive, but some guys actually like it more. They want to be with someone who makes them feel at home-where ever they go :smile:

What’s your opinion on short girls like 5’1-5’3 ?

I wouldnt mind dating one. Im quite tall myself (6ft1 I think) so I would try my best to not make her feel uncomfortable or awkward.

Original post by susu66s
how about short and tall girls like 5’2 and also 5’9

Dont mind either.

do you boys hate girls with armpit hair???

Uh-I think itll put me off. I value personal hygeine ALOT but I understand having armpit her doesnt neccessary mean your not a clean person and some girls just like having it-so you do you.

Well, I think a girl is in a friend-zone when the guy starts seeing her more as a lad rather than a lass.He becomes comfortable with you but not in the way you want; you become his bud. I think to get out of the friend-zone you've got to exhibit those 'girly' personalities more? If your his friend then he obviously likes your personality so I reckon youve got to put in an extra bit of effort on how you look so that he can REALLY notice how beutiful you are and begin to see you as someone who has the potential of being more than a friend.

What sort of things do you like in a girls personality?
Describe in depth or with examples if you can

Im a sucker for NICE girls. Thats it. Youve just got to have a clean heart. You know-girls who dont put anyone down, dont back-chat, who are generous and genuine. For example, back in college I fell sick, and this girl I knew went through all the trouble of getting me notes and making sure I get them. Now people would see this girl as 4 but I swear she instantly become a 10 for me. Another girl (in the same college) fancied me, but she was shallow and kind of mean to other girls; she was one of the best looking girls in college but I had absolutly no interest in her. Now il leave you with one of my favourite all time quotes:
“If a person has ugly thoughts, it begins to show on the face. And when that person has ugly thoughts every day, every week, every year, the face gets uglier and uglier until you can hardly bear to look at it.
“A person who has good thoughts cannot ever be ugly. You can have a wonky nose and a crooked mouth and a double chin and stick-out teeth, but if you have good thoughts it will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely.”

-Roald Dahl

Original post by cat_mac
I don’t have a question I just wanted to say that boys are The Worst™️.

Girls are The Worst.
Original post by Li0n
Well I hope it all works out for you. You genuinely seem like a great person and so I wish you the very best.

Thanks, if it works out.

Quick Reply

Latest