The Student Room Group

Girls if you have any questions for us boys, we will answer

Scroll to see replies

Then he would look at u from far distances and avoidshis gaze from u
Original post by Anonymous
But what if the guy is generally a nice guy who isn’t a creep.
Do you like it if a girl messages first

YES!!! literally every time starting a conversation is just weird and makes the guy (at least me and my friends) look like he is like begging for her attention. idk it just feels awkward to me i don't need to start every conversation and if i don't, you don't talk to me for like month unless i start one again. i feel like there should be a balance. like if wanna talk with a guy u both should be , like i don't want to say taking turns but from time to time when he cant u take over if u get what i mean.

maybe its because im an introvert and i find it hard to actually speak with people so yea. sorry.
there is also the chance that he might be like me i think and might be awkward when talking to people so u have to HELP as well.
i feel like i explained this very badly but yea currently i am on a streak of how many days will it take for one of my friends to start a conversation. i used to talk to her everyday for about 3 month, everytime i start a conversation, SHE DIDN'T, NOT EVEN ONCE, so right now i haven't messages her for about 5 month and she still hasn't even tried to start a convo. apparently im hard to approach and she is shy but like if i got over my awkwardness to speak to you i feel like you should have at least tried as well. so yea i want to see how long it will take and if she doesn't message me imma just swift away.
Original post by kanejoe43
No problem :smile: but just don't be shy and do your best

Aww you’re so sweet. Haha I’m normally quite shy and will be especially so since this guy is really attractive ahh
I tried to ask for a girl’s number this way, turns out she was a lesbian.

ask his friend....
Original post by MoonSponge
I tried to ask for a girl’s number this way, turns out she was a lesbian.

never do that ****. u will get clapped and ull be labeled a creep. speaking from experience
So he has been asking me if I have going to the gym and asking have I have been up to (I did ask him the same as he asked me lol)
Is he trying to be nice?
🤔
Original post by Hmmmmmmm?
He probably wasn’t sure if you were going to respond to him at all. In his mind, he assumed you didn’t want to talk, but he decided to give it a try regardless. What happens beyond this, I have no clue.
either he is like me and is awkward or just honestly wants to know
So he has been asking me if I have going to the gym and asking have I have been up to (I did ask him the same as he asked me lol)
Is he trying to be nice?
🤔
Well, he doesn’t sound like he’s trying to be rude. Either way, it sounds like he wants to talk and he’s using small talk to chat with you and test the waters. What he’s testing them for, only he knows.
Is he trying to be nice?
🤔
I have liked this guy for a year and a bit and I don't know if he likes me back. We talk occasionally and he makes me laugh a lot. He makes eye contact with me but I can't tell whether its friendly or not.
So i posted about this guy who keeps staring at me before and I caught him checking me out so I think he definitely likes me. I've got my last day of school tomorrow before exams so I don't know what to do because we may never possibly see each other again :frown:

shall i approach him or is it too late?

It Ain’t too late... if ur certain he’s giving signs... talk to him tomorrow and tell him how u feel... get some way of keeping in contact with him... like his phone number or IG username smthn like that
What does it mean if I guy always flirts with you but also makes jokey/rude comments about you as well? Just friends or...

In my opinion I feel like he’s into u but also isn’t sure if ur into him so he keeps jokin about it... either that or he’s just playin
What’s the least obvious way to ask for a guys number

Point a gun at giant head and ask for his number....
Jk just slide it in a random conversation
Like idk hey can I get ur number so I can text u the homework or smthn idk play it smooth
Guys this is a silly question but what does it mean when a guy says “views and dat”? Does he means views and date?
i have a first date coming .. what should i do to give a good impression to a guy
i have a first date coming .. what should i do to give a good impression to a guy

Be yourself.
HA rookie numbers
Be natural don’t panic.... idk is this like some formal date or just a random meetup?
Wear some good clothes depending on where it is
Also don’t put heavy makeup...
Idk what type of guy he is but just keep calm and be yourself I guess... he likes you for who u are:^_^:
Guys this is a silly question but what does it mean when a guy says “views and dat”? Does he means views and date?

dat means ‘that’
dat means that without context but it might change it he was talking about sth else before hand. can you tell me what he said before said that
It depends. If your body is producing alot of testosterone and you surrounded by attractive females...around 20 a day. Usually in schools and stuff it's rare (maybe once or twice) but you are bound to get at least one a day. ___morning wood...
Why do guys always hide your feelings? How can I tell how your feeling? Why are you so obsessed with Fortnite and Fifa 18? If a boy says "I love you in a friend way" what does that mean?

You legit need to stop worrying.
1. We hide our feelings coz that's how we show masculinity. For example another way I show masculinity is buy my watches. Always have a watch on coz not every Male can afford one or pull it off. IRS our way of impressing you basically.
2. You can never tell what a guy is thinking. I could be thing about doritos or my crush...imma still have a smile on my face . You just need to get your crush alone and just spend time with them.( dont talk about relationships and stuff) after some time they will initiate the convo about relationships.
3.not all boys like video games. It's just another way to show our masculinity and our "skills" to impress the females. Its evolution...we cant help it.
4.a boy will never say I love you in a lovely divey way if there are more than 2 people around (excluding you two).

Quick Reply

Latest