The Student Room Group

Girls if you have any questions for us boys, we will answer

Scroll to see replies

Original post by notveryclever
Do dudes really care about anything but looks? Like if you have a pretty good personality but you're not stunning is there really a chance of a guy finding you attractive?

Well yes most men don't go for desperate or high matanace most men go for funny carding warm and funny also most men don't do fridged but don't want easy ether men care how you dress imo keek skirts knee length and slot of men like tights too matching undies is good but make them hot but not g strings as most real men class them as stripper kit
Why do some men shave under their armpits and their legs?
Original post by Other_Owl

I shave my legs because it makes me feel more comfortable and confident. I prefer smooth legs because to me it feels more clean and more myself.as for my armpits I don't always keep up with it but I do it for the same reasons. I do it for myself. wouldn't do it for someone else. I just dont like leg, chest, facial or back hair on my self - I don't have any noticeable back hair though.
hope that helps 😁
Date someone for looks or what's on the inside?
Original post by Anonymous

Of course both you need both:smile:, but what’s on the inside is more important.
Scientifically, we humans still need some sexual attraction for love to be possible. Your looks attracts people; it’s what’s inside you that keeps the relationship going. But as long as you put in some effort in your appearance it should be alright.

I personally prefer someone intelligent; and assume the good looking ones are taken lol
Original post by Oops_error404
Of course both you need both:smile:, but what’s on the inside is more important.
Scientifically, we humans still need some sexual attraction for love to be possible. Your looks attracts people; it’s what’s inside you that keeps the relationship going. But as long as you put in some effort in your appearance it should be alright.

I personally prefer someone intelligent; and assume the good looking ones are taken lol

Yes you're right.
It's funny when I first liked this dude it was cuz of his personality and then I noticed his looks and I guess his shining traits made him look more good looking than how I viewed him before which was just nerdy looking haha.
Same here - intelligence kinda turns me on for some reason.... before it was just plain looks and charm. I guess I've matured since high school haha.

Simply put some men are practicing homosexuals.

Not that anyone is interested in dating me but to do so they'd have to have a bit of both. They'd have to not be qualified to star in an episode of my 600lb life and they'd have to be a member of a Hunt.
Why do guys get coy if they like you? Like they act coy but then they also try to avoid you at all costs which kinda suggests to me that they don’t like me at all!
Been talking to this guy for a few weeks now and we live in different cities but he’s coming to where I live and wants to meet me. Does this mean he likes me or just wants to meet as a friend
Does anyone else see this striped trendy haircut everywhere with long hair at the front which reached the forehead, and short hair cut on the sides and then sort of blended into a shave at the back and sides too?
Original post by Deggs_14
Does anyone else see this striped trendy haircut everywhere with long hair at the front which reached the forehead, and short hair cut on the sides and then sort of blended into a shave at the back and sides too?

I wouldn't call a fringe long when it only reached the forehead. mine false a few cm below my face. the top is a tiny bit smaller and my sides are shaved to a no.2 all the way around. oh and it's blue blended with purple roots.

but yeah it's like the average guy haircut
(edited 4 years ago)
Been talking to this guy for a few weeks now and we live in different cities but he’s coming to where I live and wants to meet me. Does this mean he likes me or just wants to meet as a friend

It probably means he likes you enough to want to see how you two get on face to face. Talking online is good for breaking the ice and getting to know basics about each other, but most of the time you're only going to know if you really like someone when you spend time together doing everyday things and going places together.

What's on the inside, every time, because the real beauty and attractiveness of a person comes from their personality.

Need to be atleast somewhat attractive, but personality is what makes people stay

I shave armpits becuase if you leave it it gets a bit uncomfortable/smells if you sweat/to be honest thought girls prefer someone who has shaven there. Do you like someone who hasn't shaved there?
My boyfriend of two years changed his profile picture of us, to himself. He then unfollowed me from instagram and refuses to follow me back. Is he being dodgey? He claims he dosent use Instagram and that's its just for memes but then why unfollow me and chnsge his profile photo

RUN
RUN

They use Instagram for memes, if that's not a red flag I don't know what it
What are the signs if a boy is interested in a girl?
Which of these celebrities do you think is the most attractive?

Kylie Jenner
Kiera Knightley
Zendaya
Jennifer Lopez
Ariana Grande
Natalie Portman
Jennifer Aniston
Gal Gadot
Kendall Jenner
Zoe Saldana

Zendaya

Both.

Can't account for legs, but excess of armpit hair is a serious pain in the ass if you're using roll on deodorant. Some people also just think both of these look nicer.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending