The Student Room Group

Girls if you have any questions for us boys, we will answer

Scroll to see replies

Reply 580
Original post by barbruh
Why do some guys stare at girls? It makes some girls uncomfortable...do they realise this? :sad:

I just stare at her bo*bies
Original post by Anonymous
What do you do if you like a girl but try to hide your feelings, do you just stop and do nothing?

If I like a girl alot then I guess I would approach her. If im to shy to then I might make it obvious that I like her by looking at her and smiling; basic cues like this to let her know that im into her so that maybe she could approach me.
Original post by barbruh
Why do some guys stare at girls? It makes some girls uncomfortable...do they realise this? :sad:

Guys are super creepy atm... If he's obviously a perv or something get a guy friend to look at him and he'll **** off. He could just be daydreaming. But if he's not a creep then surely it's the same as girls staring at guys? Why do you think? isnt it kind of obvious??
Original post by otgRTG
I just stare at her bo*bies

Hah, +1 for that honesty bruv
Original post by barbruh

Theyre obviously attracted to the girl. Maybe too shy to approach her so they make it evident that they like her and want her to approach them.
what is the first thing you look at in a girl?
what do you find the most attractive e.g. eyes,hair,cheeks,lips?

I look at her eyes and face first. I find personality most attractive so I normally try to get to know them first

Well it depends really. I guess for me it may be the eyes. What I find most attractive? Personality obviously. But if your talking physical characteristic, then im not too sure. Mhmmm. I guess it depends; each girl would have their own 'most attractive feature'. I quite like girls with a larger upper lip-so you can see their two front teeth? Its difficult to explain lol but Im a sucker for that. Its like their upper lip arches and whenever they keep a straight face, you may see a bit of their upper front teeth (not majorly goofy). Thats just one example of what Il find attractive lol. Again everyone has their own personal desirable traits they'll like their partner to have but you can easily be attracted to someone who doesnt exhibit those characteristics.
(edited 5 years ago)

How big her breats are, then look upto the face, and finally look at the overall size of her body.If those three boxes are ticked, i'm coming for you girl...
Reply 589
Just wondering what type girls guys prefer or find attractive in general?
Short/tall
Skinny/Curvy
Innocent/crazy
Intelligent/beautiful
Funny/shy
Makeup/no makeup
Long hair/ short hair
Blonde/brunette/other coloured
Fashionable/comfortable
Lazy/Motivated
Tan/pale
Different ethnicity/Same ethnicity
Silly/reserved

That’s all I can think of😂
(ps: this is not intended to offend anyone it’s just like a survey)

Tall (As I am tall) but medium ish is fine too. Not too short tho lol
Skinny
Abit of both tbh but I find innocence kinda cute and u need a bit of craziness
Both but more towards intelligance (not in terms of getting A*s and As but in terms of real life and that if u get me) and beauty isn't that important, personality is what attracts me
Both. I find shiness cute (I am very shy myself) but who doesn't like someone funny lol
No/minimum make up. I like u just the way u r. Makeup is not always needed.
Preferably medium/long ish hair but its not that important
Dont really mind
Dont mind
Motivated but nothing wrong with a bit of laziness
Doesn't matter
Same ethinicty but pretty open minded
If she is reserved she probably will become silly/comfortable after (that is defo me) but nothing too silly.
Reply 590
Original post by JustMe44
What do guys look for in girls generally? And do most guys prefer random hooks up or a serious relationship? Finally, what do guys think of girls who has never been in a relationship?

Most the time I would look at the personality of the girl, obviously there are other factors but the most important being personality. Serious relationships only, never even hooked up before. I would prefer someone who has never been in a relationship but it isn't necessary. I haven't really been in a relationship before too.
Reply 591
What do you think when you see girls with a big nose?

Its not that deep. I don't think I will even recognise it properly at the beginning lol. Its more about the personality then looks as for me the personality is what makes the person beautiful :smile:
Reply 592
How can girls know if a guy like her?

Personally I'm quite shy so I would barely ever approach her and instead would look/stare and smile at her and hope we start a convo sometime soon. Guys will also find opporunities to talk with u a lot and make jokes/make u laugh.

I think you are drawn to eyes and smile, eyes for that initial contact.
What do guys think about scars and birthmarks? Idk I noticed for some girls having a noticeable or big scar is a huge insecurity and it can lower their self esteem.
(edited 5 years ago)
What do guys think about scars and birthmarks? Idk I noticed for some girls having a noticeable or big scar is a huge insecurity and it can lower their self esteem.

I dont mind it to be honest; and im sure alot of lads dont. I remember I met this one girl and she had those patches all over her body. She still looked beutiful and her personality just put her ontop of the pedestal. So scars and birthmarks dont really matter to some guys-for others it may be an issue. Hope this helped :smile:
Original post by otgRTG
I see you as merely a ho, nothing else

why is this im asking a question and none of that happens to me so thank you
Original post by Taz554:-)
why is this im asking a question and none of that happens to me so thank you

Ignore him Taz. He doesn't deserve your attention.
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 598

Birthmarks aren't usually a problem or anything. I don't mind them at all. Also ok with a scar but if it is quite big and is very apparent then jt might be slightly
Reply 599
Original post by Zee3
Birthmarks aren't usually a problem or anything. I don't mind them at all. Also ok with a scar but if it is quite big and is very apparent then jt might be slightly

then jt might be slightly unappealing.
(Pressed send by mistake lol)

Quick Reply

Latest