Girls if you have any questions for us boys, we will answer Watch

h333
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by KyleH123)
I've done quite alright without ever having to console a God or rely on it in my life, ending up on the path to a career as a health professional in the NHS. If 'god' creates all beings and is benevolent, how do you explain the African eyeworm; its whole life is committed to burrowing through eyeballs, including those of children.
Okay thanks for your opinion.

(Original post by Li0n)
Hey, sorry for the late response, I was at work. Im glad you found my response interesting. There is definitely more to life then just having fun. Id like to travel the world to help people in need; work in Hospitals and orphanges for the needy. Living life means giving life so you should most definitely not just be living it for your own selfish, reasons. Helping people is a big part of who I am and its definitely something id like to fully explore. Also, theres settling down with someone once your ready and having children which is a whole new chapter to life. Everyone has there own meaning to life and that may change a couple of years down the line as ones perspective widens or even narrows down. But you should live it for yourself. That doesnt mean doing everything for yourself and being self-serving; it means playing by your own rules but at the same time respecting others.

And lol you should definitely type up all your questions; it doesnt matter how long they are.

Regarding your second question. I do believe that God has sent us guidance for our own good-I mean He is perfect so everything he has sent down to us is perfect. Obviously theres misinterpretations which leads to quarells but thats a whole new topic... But I have my own desires which I would like to fulfill. And I am willing to do anything to achieve them. At the moment I am exploring my faith, but that is something between me and God, so we'll see how that turns out.

I am sorry if this wasn't the answer you were expecting but I appreciate the comment and I hope you find manage to find your own meaning of life. Thank you.
It’s fine dw. Thanks once again, appreciate the detailed response. I have a lot of questions because of this post now but tbh I’ll leave it here.

Btw I’ve already found my meaning of life- Islam. You’re welcome, no I appreciate it. I wanted to say that do explore your faith and strive to find the guide sent by our Creator in order to implement it and benefit from it in this life and the Hereafter. Seek who God is, why He has created us, what’s our purpose of life and destination etc do explore carefully and sincerely God willing. As you already believe in God, it may help if you ask Him to guide you to the truth. I would like to invite you to Islam- learn about it, learn about other faiths too and compare while exploring wholeheartedly. May Allah/God guide you to the truth path Ameen

(Original post by Zee3)
Its a great religion tbh. I have studied and lived it. Btw I am a Muslim. If a person learns it and acts upon it, a lot of peace will enter ur life.
(Original post by Zee3)
The main purpose and meaning of life is to worship God but of course there r a lot of other parts to life and they should be done within limits.
All praise be to Allah, indeed. Thanks for your response.

(Original post by Li0n)
For my gf, i'd climb up to her window everynight and drop of flowers and a little note. And when shes tired i'll massage her feet and listen to all her 101 problems. And when shes hungry id drive 10 miles just to get her, her favourite ice-cream. And when she's sleepy id kiss her forehead and cradle her to sleep. Then repeat the next day
Hmm are you serious?
username3846620
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by h333)
Hmm are you serious?
Right il use the front door sometimes to deliver the flowers (im not Spiderman)- but yeah, all true.

And thanks for praying for me- that is beyond sweet. I pray that God gives you everything you want, makes the bad, good for you, and grants you and your family a high status in this world and the next. Amen.
UMunR
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by li0n)
right il use the front door sometimes to deliver the flowers (im not spiderman)- but yeah, all true.

And thanks for praying for me- that is beyond sweet. I pray that god gives you everything you want, makes the bad, good for you, and grants you and your family a high status in this world and the next. Amen.
god doesn't exist ******

pray to satan
h333
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Li0n)
Right il use the front door sometimes to deliver the flowers (im not Spiderman)- but yeah, all true.

And thanks for praying for me- that is beyond sweet. I pray that God gives you everything you want, makes the bad, good for you, and grants you and your family a high status in this world and the next. Amen.
You’re welcome- didn’t expect that back, thanks. I was actually being serious about inviting you to Islam you know- so do think about it while exploring your faith God willing. Ofc what I would want for myself is what I want for everyone else- hence I’m not afraid to convey the good message and invited you to Islam so that you may learn, seek and reflect to find the true path and peace along the way.

Fair enough, but do you massage the feet of your mother/father/parents/Guardian when they are tired?
username3846620
Rep:
?
(Original post by h333)
You’re welcome- didn’t expect that back, thanks. I was actually being serious about inviting you to Islam you know- so do think about it while exploring your faith God willing. Ofc what I would want for myself is what I want for everyone else- hence I’m not afraid to convey the good message and invited you to Islam so that you may learn, seek and reflect to find the true path and peace along the way.

Fair enough, but do you massage the feet of your mother/father/parents/Guardian when they are tired?
Wouldn't mind some peace.

Yes I do.
h333
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Li0n)
Wouldn't mind some peace.

Yes I do.
:yy:

I saw what you said before the edit- I try to do the same. It’s nice that you care for them. /questions lol
Anonymous #70
Report 1 year ago
Do men like to be asked out first?
Anonymous #61
Report 1 year ago
Do guys usually have back-up girls? Like if their first choice doesn't work out for them, then they go for their second choice? (if that makes sense)
username3846620
Rep:
?
(Original post by h333)
:yy:

I saw what you said before the edit- I try to do the same. It’s nice that you care for them. /questions lol
Haha- yeah thats great. Thank you for your questions.
Anonymous #71
Report 1 year ago
Have you ever seen someone and believed that she is the one?
Anonymous #72
Report 1 year ago
Do guys prefer pretty girls who are quiet and keep to themselves , or popular and extroverted?
username3846620
Rep:
?
A quick message to all girls:

You are beautiful. You are amazing. You are strong. You are intelligent. You are cute. You are generous. You are kind. You are sweet. You are YOU. Don't ever change for anyone. Love yourself first before you love anyone. Put yourself first, before anyone. If someone does not like you for you, then thats their loss-not yours. If someone has turned you down, then thats their loss-not yours. If someone thinks that your not curvy enough, or not slim enough, not tall enough or not fair enough, then that their loss-not yours. I am sure that one day you will find someone who will be head-over-heels for you, and will give you all the love that you deserve-and more. But until then, look after yourself and dont let anyone put you down. You are too precious for that.

Thank you.
Alexty28
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Do men like to be asked out first?
Don't really care, but it does make you feel good about yourself.
TheRichRipper
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Do dudes really care about anything but looks? Like if you have a pretty good personality but you're not stunning is there really a chance of a guy finding you attractive?

i jus try and get my **** sucked, idc bout no feelings u jus gonna get played at end of the day
Anonymous #73
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Boss_Rhythm)
Yes, there are some guys who will genuinely not give a s*** about your looks.
But personally idc about anything except the colour of your eyes

Spoiler:
Show

but im an anomally so yh...

Same man, Im all about the blue eyes
Anonymous #74
Report 1 year ago
Damn I really doubt how are u still being single now since u mentioned before u have quite a number of girls approached u. U seem to have a really nice heart and good personalities/characters that most guys are lacked in nowadays, even me myself as a girl wouldn’t say Im that noble like u. I am the kind of girl who are more attracted to a person with good personalities and intelligence, not particularly looking for good looking one but still will be finding the guy like with average look, and taller than me.

But u are really like a guy who purely looking for a decent nice girl, I really kinda like to know u! Haha from what u replied earlier feel like u are a good looking guy but normally good looking guy wont have such good personalities haha( sorry for the presumption no offense)
Anonymous #74
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Li0n)
A quick message to all girls:

You are beautiful. You are amazing. You are strong. You are intelligent. You are cute. You are generous. You are kind. You are sweet. You are YOU. Don't ever change for anyone. Love yourself first before you love anyone. Put yourself first, before anyone. If someone does not like you for you, then thats their loss-not yours. If someone has turned you down, then thats their loss-not yours. If someone thinks that your not curvy enough, or not slim enough, not tall enough or not fair enough, then that their loss-not yours. I am sure that one day you will find someone who will be head-over-heels for you, and will give you all the love that you deserve-and more. But until then, look after yourself and dont let anyone put you down. You are too precious for that.

Thank you.
(Original post by Anonymous)
Damn I really doubt how are u still being single now since u mentioned before u have quite a number of girls approached u. U seem to have a really nice heart and good personalities/characters that most guys are lacked in nowadays, even me myself as a girl wouldn’t say Im that noble like u. I am the kind of girl who are more attracted to a person with good personalities and intelligence, not particularly looking for good looking one but still will be finding the guy like with average look, and taller than me.

But u are really like a guy who purely looking for a decent nice girl, I really kinda like to know u! Haha from what u replied earlier feel like u are a good looking guy but normally good looking guy wont have such good personalities haha( sorry for the presumption no offense)
This is for u lolll
RainbowDiva
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Do you actually prefer skinny girls or is that just an impression created by society ?
Professional G
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by RainbowDiva)
Do you actually prefer skinny girls or is that just an impression created by society ?
i'm pretty sure most guys prefer thick girls but some do prefer Skinner girls
Anonymous #74
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by ProRoadman)
i'm pretty sure most guys prefer thick girls but some do prefer Skinner girls
Is that true that most guys prefer thick girls? ‘Cause what I saw on social media and those celebrities are all having skinny and hot gfs 😪😪
And do u mind explaining the term thick ? Does it mean bigger body frame girls with flat tummy , small waist, big butt and fit thicker thighs lolx
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you vote in the 2019 general election?

Yes (417)
43.85%
No (99)
10.41%
I'm not old enough (435)
45.74%

Watched Threads