Turn on thread page Beta

Girls if you have any questions for us boys, we will answer watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rainabridget)
    Lol I don't know why I asked that in anonymous, but thank you that makes a lot of sense.
    Haha- glad it did!
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

How do you get a guy to leave you alone and be polite? Like he's suggesting anything romantic over message or face to face but i just don't really want to see him when he asks if I want to meet up. (Each time I say I'm busy but he keeps asking). I can't say I'm not interested in a relationship cos he probs doesn't like me but I don't want to see him anyway cos I'd rather be doing other things. How can I reject him kindly/make an excuse over message when he asks (again) if I want to meet up?

Do you go for looks? Personality? Or both?😊

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by barnetlad)
    Fish and chips, recommending the chippy next to the cinema in Barnet!
    Are you talking about the Vue in North Finchley?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Bit of both tbh, leaning more towards personality for me though

ReputationRep:
    Hey! Im going to quote my answer from the previous pages-I applogise for the laziness, but my answer is still the same so why not!

''It depends. My friends for example run after looks. The shape. The clothes. All that stuff. Im more of the personality type of guy. Now you may go ahead and say "But hey Li0n you dashing stud- first impressions always come from looks and so a guy wouldnt notice an average looking girl and so wouldnt get to know her if her personalities rocking!". Well firstly, thanks for calling me dashing. But most importantly, thats wrong. Not all guys are like that. I for one arent. Ive been approached by many girls (sorry for sounding arrogant) but its always the ones not too caked up or what others perceive as 'buff' or 'peng' that leave a lasting impression on me. I just find them more beautiful? Now im not against make-up, again its your skin you do you. But I swear everyday, 7/10 girls I see look the same; same template Kylie Jenner Model. Girls- you dont need to look like that! Ive used this example before, but for me its like walking through a field of roses and noticing the one daffodil in the corner. So to answer your question- yes. I will find you attractive. But again I can only speak for myself

For me you've just got to be genuine and have a clean heart. Because I swear thats what reflects on a person. My favourite book quote:
    “If a person has ugly thoughts, it begins to show on the face. And when that person has ugly thoughts every day, every week, every year, the face gets uglier and uglier until you can hardly bear to look at it.

A person who has good thoughts cannot ever be ugly. You can have a wonky nose and a crooked mouth and a double chin and stick-out teeth, but if you have good thoughts it will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely.” -Roal Dahl ''

Hope this helped!

ReputationRep:
    Do you prefer virgins over experienced girls?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n4uthyg1rlxx)
    Do you prefer virgins over experienced girls?

It just so happens that I did come accross this today

https://cdn.psychologytoday.com/site...?itok=7fo4umC-

Spoiler:
    Show

and whilst virgin wasn't a selectable option, you can clearly see the less men a woman has slept with with keener men are to have a relationship with her

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ANM775)
    It just so happens that I did come accross this today

https://cdn.psychologytoday.com/site...?itok=7fo4umC-

Spoiler:
    Show

and whilst virgin wasn't a selectable option, you can clearly see the less men a woman has slept with with keener men are to have a relationship with her

62% for 2 partners, what girls out there deluding themselves enough to think you can get a man with under five? :laugh:

Maybe i’m just mixing with the wrong (or right, depending on your perspective) crowds...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cat_mac)
    62% for 2 partners, what girls out there deluding themselves enough to think you can get a man with under five? :laugh:

Maybe i’m just mixing with the wrong (or right, depending on your perspective) crowds...

They won't find Chad's with under 5 lays
    but they may find Eugene's.........

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by notveryclever)
    Do dudes really care about anything but looks? Like if you have a pretty good personality but you're not stunning is there really a chance of a guy finding you attractive?
    100%, you just need to find the right guy. There's plenty of boys out there who probably feel the same way.

ReputationRep:
    No we won't.

What way do guys react after a breakup? Been 2 monthes since my breakup and there has been no contact

I have a big nose which I hate but I have beautiful eyes lashes eyebrows and skin tone lol I'm saying this even though I still feel insecure about everything anyways what do u guys think of girls with big noses

ReputationRep:
    how can i know if a guy is interested

idk y I'm asking this lol but honestly y do many guys in my skl always have their hands in their pants!

ReputationRep:
    idk y I'm asking this lol but honestly y do many guys in my skl always have their hands in their pants!
    Idk- I don't do that; i think its pretty wierd and disgusting tbh.

ReputationRep:
    I have a big nose which I hate but I have beautiful eyes lashes eyebrows and skin tone lol I'm saying this even though I still feel insecure about everything anyways what do u guys think of girls with big noses
    As long as your heart is bigger than your nose- im happy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zahra_2001)
    how can i know if a guy is interested
    Many ways tbh. Depends on the person. Most common would be constantly staring at you, trying to talk to you. Being flirtatious and trying to make you laugh; laughing at your jokes, talking about you to his mates. Pretty much what girls would do if theyre interested in a guy- minus the hair twirling.

what’s your guys’ type?

quote this and comment your ‘type’ physically and personality wise. i’m just intrigued. or maybe you don’t have a type at all, who knows. some people don’t have a set type 🤷🏼*♀️ but i know i do for guys

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.