The Student Room Group

Girls if you have any questions for us boys, we will answer

Scroll to see replies

Do you prefer virgins over experienced girls?
Reply 81

62% for 2 partners, what girls out there deluding themselves enough to think you can get a man with under five? :laugh:

Maybe i’m just mixing with the wrong (or right, depending on your perspective) crowds...
Reply 83
Original post by cat_mac
62% for 2 partners, what girls out there deluding themselves enough to think you can get a man with under five? :laugh:

Maybe i’m just mixing with the wrong (or right, depending on your perspective) crowds...

They won't find Chad's with under 5 lays
but they may find Eugene's.........
Original post by notveryclever
Do dudes really care about anything but looks? Like if you have a pretty good personality but you're not stunning is there really a chance of a guy finding you attractive?

100%, you just need to find the right guy. There's plenty of boys out there who probably feel the same way.
No we won't.
What way do guys react after a breakup? Been 2 monthes since my breakup and there has been no contact
I have a big nose which I hate but I have beautiful eyes lashes eyebrows and skin tone lol I'm saying this even though I still feel insecure about everything anyways what do u guys think of girls with big noses
idk y I'm asking this lol but honestly y do many guys in my skl always have their hands in their pants!
Original post by Anonymous
idk y I'm asking this lol but honestly y do many guys in my skl always have their hands in their pants!

Idk- I don't do that; i think its pretty wierd and disgusting tbh.
I have a big nose which I hate but I have beautiful eyes lashes eyebrows and skin tone lol I'm saying this even though I still feel insecure about everything anyways what do u guys think of girls with big noses

As long as your heart is bigger than your nose- im happy :smile:
Original post by Zahra_2001
how can i know if a guy is interested

Many ways tbh. Depends on the person. Most common would be constantly staring at you, trying to talk to you. Being flirtatious and trying to make you laugh; laughing at your jokes, talking about you to his mates. Pretty much what girls would do if theyre interested in a guy- minus the hair twirling.
what’s your guys’ type?

quote this and comment your ‘type’ physically and personality wise. i’m just intrigued. or maybe you don’t have a type at all, who knows. some people don’t have a set type 🤷🏼*♀️ but i know i do for guys
Guys these days seem to only want thick girls. Do guys mind a girl with no thickness and not a fully flat tummy?
Do guys have periods? :biggrin:
How to start a convo with a guy on tinder, like what would make you want to respond. I've had guys unmatch but they haven't even spoke to me, like they're waiting but I've tried to start convos before but got no response.
Original post by Jheinexx
Guys these days seem to only want thick girls. Do guys mind a girl with no thickness and not a fully flat tummy?

100%! Im more of a personality type of guy so I don't really mind their body shape. I think it would be cute if she had a lil fat under there :smile: Id probably be poking it and doing those *kiss-fart* things; yaknow the ones you do to babies? Sorry im weird like that
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by Li0n
100%! In more of a personality type of guy so I don't really mind their body shape. I think it would be cute if she had a lil fat under there :smile: Id probably be poking it and doing those *kiss-fart* things; yaknow the ones you do to babies? Sorry im weird like that

Lool. It is weird tbh but nice to know you like it
what’s your guys’ type?

quote this and comment your ‘type’ physically and personality wise. i’m just intrigued. or maybe you don’t have a type at all, who knows. some people don’t have a set type 🤷🏼*♀️ but i know i do for guys

I dont really have a type per se, but there are traits of a girl that really attract me. They've got to be clean hearted; kind, genuine, honest, generous. Just plain NICE I guess. I like girls who are modest and don't bring other people down. Its these positive traits that really reflect on their personality and allow them to appear more beautiful. Every girl is beautiful, dont get me wrong. But honestly i'd rather date a normal girl working in a coffee shop who compliments her customers than a Victoria Secret model who acts as if she runs the world. Ive had many girls 'flirt' with me but its these nice girls who leave a lasting impression on me. Its funny because to my friends they would be a 4 but in my head they would be a 10. And thats just because of their niceness :smile:
Original post by Li0n
I dont really have a type per se, but there are traits of a girl that really attract me. They've got to be clean hearted; kind, genuine, honest, generous. Just plain NICE I guess. I like girls who are modest and don't bring other people down. Its these positive traits that really reflect on their personality and allow them to appear more beautiful. Every girl is beautiful, dont get me wrong. But honestly i'd rather date a normal girl working in a coffee shop who compliments her customers than a Victoria Secret model who acts as if she runs the world. Ive had many girls 'flirt' with me but its these nice girls who leave a lasting impression on me. Its funny because to my friends they would be a 4 but in my head they would be a 10. And thats just because of their niceness :smile:

this is so sweet! especially the bit about preferring a girl who works in coffee shop and viewing them as 10s

thanks for your reply!

Quick Reply

Latest