The Student Room Group

Girls if you have any questions for us boys, we will answer

Scroll to see replies

Original post by crumps
Great! But not as good as getting experienced with it. Hour long, slow sex is so much better than quick, not-very-passionate sex with someone you aren't close with, you see! You will see a much deeper connection through this way

1 hour? That seems like quite a long time, surely you'd just fall asleep after a while
Original post by Almonti372
Surely salary for boys and girls should be the same?

Do you mean there shouldn’t be a gender pay gap
Original post by Mystelle
Do you think it’s important for a girl to work hard to earn a good income? Also, what would you say is a good salary range for a girl?

Ok I'll throw myself on the proverbial sword. I think it's as important for a girl to work hard for their money (not sure if this is the answer you're looking for) as anyone else, though I think some would have somewhat valid the point of view that women have to work harder than men to be seen as men's equals.

The second one really depends on the career.
Kate from the till at SPAR isn't gonna make as much as Dr Murray.
Original post by Almonti372
Surely salary for boys and girls should be the same?

Do you mean there shouldn’t be a gender pay gap or that men and women should contribute equally to the household income? I agree with both of these. But women shouldn’t be expected to work full time if she’s got a newborn to look after.
Original post by Anonymous
I like to keep low expectations but over 20k is ideal.

Wow you’re nice
Wow you’re nice

Thanks. I’m not as picky cause it’s not really fair to expect a such high expectations. It’s only puts pressure on women to overachieve to be seen as ideal for a relationship.
Do you mean there shouldn’t be a gender pay gap

Yes
Do you mean there shouldn’t be a gender pay gap or that men and women should contribute equally to the household income? I agree with both of these. But women shouldn’t be expected to work full time if she’s got a newborn to look after.

I mean I think there shouldn't be a gender pay gap, I don't mind whether they both work or if one prefers to stay at home, whichever they prefer. I agree though women shouldn't be forced to work if they've got a new born, unless they really want to
Original post by shantelleluis
if you instantly turned into a girl for a day, what would you do with it instead of just sit around?

cheating on boys i guess
Original post by username3846620
Right, I saw the 'girls version' of this and thought why not? Im sure that theres girls out there with questions that they're dieing to ask us guys, so shoot! And guys please answer honestly and genuinely- and please no trolls...

What do guys look for in a girl??
Original post by jesswalton888

Depends on the guy and his preferences. Every guy has different preferences.

saggy ponytails I heard :wink:

ive got to find her physically attractive, should like me for who i am and be able to cheer me up when i feel down.
i like a thicc girl with nice curves and nice teeth.
ive got to find her physically attractive, should like me for who i am and be able to cheer me up when i feel down.

Original post by Heidi_16
saggy ponytails I heard :wink:

well look no further

For guys who go down on girls, would you say this lifts their egos/makes them feel proud?
Original post by username3846620
Right, I saw the 'girls version' of this and thought why not? Im sure that theres girls out there with questions that they're dieing to ask us guys, so shoot! And guys please answer honestly and genuinely- and please no trolls...

Would you not ask a girl out because she wasn't skinny? I'm not saying she's overweight, but if she wasnt thin either would that put you off?
Original post by TheJammyFox
Depends on the guy and his preferences. Every guy has different preferences.

For guys who go down on girls, would you say this lifts their egos/makes them feel proud?

I have no idea what you're on about ngl
Original post by TheJammyFox
I have no idea what you're on about ngl

Do guys that give oral enjoy it?

either way is fine. i just go with the flow. i like to have control sometimes other times i let her be dominant

Quick Reply

Latest