The Student Room Group

Girls if you have any questions for us boys, we will answer

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CrazyKittenLady
Yeah I agree :smile: Support them and give them a good role model :smile:

Exactly I know so many people that have grown up to be d*ckheads (trying to keep it pg 😂) because the parents were trashy
Original post by yenahnousername
I think he’s just trying to say that a “true gentleman” may seem to care more about others over time. But fr guys that are truly kind don’t appear very often or are gay (stereotypes I know but it’s lowkey true) so focus on finding someone that you has common interest so you can have a mutually uplifting relationship instead of hoping for a lvl. 99 white knight to take care of you coz it ain’t happening 😂😂
Soz bit mean at the end

Original post by NetNeutrality
Yea I get ya 😂 sad world we live in tho isn't it

There are less true gentleman about......, but likewise there are less true lady's

it goes both ways

none of you guys will probably remember this but there used to be a TV series on ITV called ladette to lady about 10 years back..........
Original post by ANM775
There are less true gentleman about......, but likewise there are less true lady's

it goes both ways

Haven’t seen the show but I completely agree with what you’re saying (lots of chavs in my area boys & girls alike)
Original post by ANM775

it goes both ways

none of you guys will probably remember this but there used to be a TV series on ITV called ladette to lady about 10 years back..........

I mean what exactly are you trying to suggest? I know this probably isn't what you meant, but when I think of women in the past, I think of the injustices we have faced and the inequality that's existed between the sexes. So what exactly do you mean?
Original post by NetNeutrality
I mean what exactly are you trying to suggest? I know this probably isn't what you meant, but when I think of women in the past, I think of the injustices we have faced and the inequality that's existed between the sexes. So what exactly do you mean?

I mean women don't act "ladylike" anymore

There's honestly more ladette's than lady's about [at least where i live]

you're all swigging pints, cursing like sailors and behaving like men :wink:
Original post by ANM775
I mean women don't act "ladylike" anymore

There's honestly more ladette's than lady's about [at least where i live]

you're all swigging pints, cursing like sailors and behaving like men

Lol that just sounds like rough accent areas in general 😂 all the cockneys and brummies 😂😂
I never wear makeup, and I'm not a girly girl. I prefer wearing just comfortable/baggy clothes and I like soccer, I'm quite nerdy and I LOVE Marvel. I'm pretty different to other girls. Would any guy be interested in someone like me?
Original post by lulu_123
I never wear makeup, and I'm not a girly girl. I prefer wearing just comfortable/baggy clothes and I like soccer, I'm quite nerdy and I LOVE Marvel. I'm pretty different to other girls. Would any guy be interested in someone like me?

Yes you’d be surprised by the number of desperate dudes in this world. 😂

But seriously now you can relate to a specific group of guys which gives you somewhat of an advantage in that market :wink: & most guys (which aren’t full blown chavs or retards) actually enjoy talking to smart girls.

If you like soccer, you’re also most likely in shape. So maybe consider wearing comfortable but slightly less baggy clothing then you’re set.
Yes you’d be surprised by the number of desperate dudes in this world. 😂

But seriously now you can relate to a specific group of guys which gives you somewhat of an advantage in that market :wink: & most guys (which aren’t full blown chavs or retards) actually enjoy talking to smart girls.

If you like soccer, you’re also most likely in shape. So maybe consider wearing comfortable but slightly less baggy clothing then you’re set.

Ah okay I'll keep that in mind. Thanks :smile:)
Ah okay I'll keep that in mind. Thanks :smile:)

No problemo!
Do guys actually want serious relationships? Maybe its just the guys I have been with or hang around with but all seem to want to mess around but nothing serious.
Original post by naomi_lilian
Do guys actually want serious relationships? Maybe its just the guys I have been with or hang around with but all seem to want to mess around but nothing serious.

Yup some of us do
Yup some of us do

Please help me find one
Please help me find one

Holl up I’ll PM you if you’re serious
In either a friendship way or a relationship way if you leave us on read (and we don't ever leave you on read) but then always initiates the conversation leaving only one day at the very most between conversations do they actually want to talk to you? Someone I know is very confusing in this way, often not replying to things that could easily be answered but then consistently starting conversations almost every day and showing interest in the conversation in terms of asking questions/changing subjects etc. I don't particularly mind, just something a few people have mentioned recently and I was intrigued.

Sound like the type I’d go for to be honest
Original post by WhatIsLife1
Sound like the type I’d go for to be honest

I'm glad there are some guys out there who would be interested in my type of personality :P
Original post by Anonymous
In either a friendship way or a relationship way if you leave us on read (and we don't ever leave you on read) but then always initiates the conversation leaving only one day at the very most between conversations do they actually want to talk to you? Someone I know is very confusing in this way, often not replying to things that could easily be answered but then consistently starting conversations almost every day and showing interest in the conversation in terms of asking questions/changing subjects etc. I don't particularly mind, just something a few people have mentioned recently and I was intrigued.

I have a friend who does this consistently, pretty much they’re bored when at home or whatever & choose to start conversations with people, but once they find an alternative like a new video on YouTube or Netflix, they then lose interest & feel like the constant interruptions are a pain so they leave it on read because explaining would be too much effort

Yeah i dont want anything less than a serious relationship.
Original post by Anonymous
Why do guys always hide your feelings? How can I tell how your feeling? Why are you so obsessed with Fortnite and Fifa 18? If a boy says "I love you in a friend way" what does that mean?

Hard questions! I don't know why i hide feelings, probably because I've always been pretty good at dealing with them myself and partly because i just feel like I'm wasting other people's time. Second question, the answer is that very often, you can't! Fortnite players are called virgins for a reason. Don't waste your time with them. Last question, it's a good way to friendzone someone

Quick Reply