Girls if you have any questions for us boys, we will answer

Scroll to see replies

Do white boys like girls of colour
Original post by Anonymous
Do white boys like girls of colour

Of course they do

Source: Go to a Middle class uni
*why do you go thru every inch of our phones

*why do you throw a hissy fit when your gf says she doesn’t like you liking sexy pics of someone you both know
Original post by Horsenose
*why do you go thru every inch of our phones

*why do you throw a hissy fit when your gf says she doesn’t like you liking sexy pics of someone you both know

I don’t know about that. I don’t and I wouldn’t like sexy pics of others if it makes this uncomfortable
Original post by notveryclever
Do dudes really care about anything but looks? Like if you have a pretty good personality but you're not stunning is there really a chance of a guy finding you attractive?

100%. A guy doesn't have to find you attractive to have a thing for you. Personality matters more than we let off, especially for a relationship.
Original post by Professional G
Of course they do

Source: Go to a Middle class uni

What would you say is a middle class uni
What would you say is a middle class uni

Warwick, Exeter, Bath, Durham, St Andrews
Original post by paul514
I think it’s really dumb, even if you’re Jewish.

I'm surprised really, as far as i know a lot of my friends think it's quite sexy.
is an attraction towards girl programmers/engineers/scientists a real thing? :tongue:
Reply 1849
is an attraction towards girl programmers/engineers/scientists a real thing? :tongue:

i dont get what point you're trying to make
Original post by eez
i dont get what point you're trying to make

Sorry, I think this is the right thread anyway.
She is asking that if being attracted to STEM girls is real
(edited 5 years ago)

I assume you’re a girl and definitely is a real thing

Yes (putting aside fantasies of a female fatale in a lab coat xD) you tend to find people who like that sort of girl especially with guys already in those kinds of fields as guys like girls with similar interests so no need to worry coz all will be okay as long as you’re not closing yourself off

Find yourself a programmer boyfriend and stress over code together. And yes it exists.
Is your name ? is ?
Is your name ? is ?

you should consider @ -ing the person you're trying to ask btw (or just quote like I've done)
Do you mind if girls give blow jobs with a condom?
Do you enjoy sex more or blow jobs more?
Original post by Boss_Rhythm
We hide our feelings because that's what girls seem to like, i mean they don't want some emotional bfs
Fifa is actually getting dead now unless we play with friends, and fortnite is fun and somewhat innovative so yhhh

It means he wants to stay friends with you, as in he doesn't want a relationship. Basically you are getting friendzoned
OR, he isn't sure if you will like him back so he is trying to keep it friendly - but that's unlikely

im ngl but i find it nice when a guy can be emotional.
Original post by Antonia1999
Are guys really that worried about the size of their penis? Even if sex is going to happen or do you not worry about the girl seeing you penis then?

not really if its too big it acc huts if u keep at it cause it will hit the girls cervix
Original post by -nightfury-
Generally speaking, do most boys want sex in a relationship/ is that what they think of when wanting to date someone? I consider myself on the asexual spectrum so I don't really want to have sex, my boyfriend atm is really understanding and I'm so grateful for that; I was just curious as a lot of people around me say you can't have a good relationship without sex (which i disagree with) but was curious what the general view is in the world of guys.
Also, how much pressure do guys get in schools/college/uni around what they look like? Like I know girls often feel a pressure to be skinny, but was wondering if boys feel a pressure to be strong and muscly?

I would also consider myself to be on the asexual spectrum. I have always thought and never understood why a relationship has to be so much about sex and what is done in bed. Why can't it be more about feelings, experiences, likes and desires... Physical contact is important, but should not be the key ingredient. For me sex is not the most important thing, while I would on occasion opt for it, generally, just an evening together doing things with one another would be sufficient.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending