Skkkk
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I’m in year 10 and not doing as well as I hope in geography I have mocks coming up and an anyone provide revision material and tips on jow to do well we have covered
Tectonic hazard
Climate change
Deserts
serpent666
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
There is a website coolgeography.co.uk that has loads of useful resources. Perhaps buy the revision guide, I have it and it's very useful (the one with practice questions). Or if you don't want to buy it I could send you pictures of the pages you need? It's really helpful.
Mesopotamian.
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
What parts of geography aren't you doing so well on? Geography requires you to learn the content before you answer questions e.g. You must know the case studies that they give you and the general information such as the benefits of the biosphere or the types of infrastructure put in place during hazards (this is just an example from my GCSEs).

If you're having trouble remembering them, make posters or flash cards - I did this and it helped me immensely. Also as above, get the revision guide but I would advise getting the one without questions because they give you all the content you need to know (I didn't have the workbook but that would probably be helpful in preparing you for the new spec).

Also, try doing past papers if you can and answer the relevant questions that match up to your spec because this helps you to recognize where your strengths and weaknesses are.
CoolCavy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Moved to Geography and earth sciences study help
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (76)
63.33%
I don't have everything I need (44)
36.67%

Watched Threads