The Student Room Group

Boyfriend hanging out with another girl after telling me how hörny he is???

Okay. I’m going to tell this story straight, no over exaggerating or anything so I can get good opinions on if I’m being ridiculous or over dramatic and I should apologize to my boyfriend. So, I’ve been sick with a bad flu for a few days now and I haven’t been able to see him due to me not wanting to get out of bed. He calls me earlier today and tells me how hörny he is and dirty talks me, I tell him I’m sorry I’m sick I can’t hangout and have sex y’know? I’m literallt throwing up constantly so it wouldn’t work out. He understands and all is well, I call him later on and he answers and tells me “I can’t talk I’m with someone right now” so I slickly figure out “someone” is a female named Katie whom I’ve never heard about before. They’re in his bedroom (which he never lets me go in because it’s messy but cleans it for her???) with alcohol “studying” ...idk if it’s just for me but studying and alcohol don’t really mix well. I get upset of course, after consulting with some of my friends about it making sure I wasn’t being overdramatic because I don’t want to start any unessasary arguments between us, they all agree with me that it’s shady. So I confront him, he gets mad at me, says I’m overdramatic, says he’s done listening to me, says he won’t call me all because of me voicing my concern over something all my friends said they would also be concerned about. So now he’s alone with Katie, late at night, drinking in his room that I’ve never even been aloud in since he moved. Should I be angry? Do you think it’s shady? For extra context a bit back I had a girl text me saying that he was cheating on me but he denied it and I believed him, and I also found bumble opened on his browser history around that time, but nothing suspicious recently until now. Please help!
(edited 6 years ago)
Ye he's cheating on you lol. They always get mad at you when they're guilty. It's like the automatic human reaction to being caught doing something naughty.

Usually when it's innocent they act confused haha.

Trust that girl who said he's cheating on you lol. Other people are usually better at spotting **** thats going wrong in someone's relationship than the actual couple. Because they're not blinded by love.

I wouldn't waste energy being angry. Just move on and forget about him. It's bad for your health holding onto resentment :tongue:
(edited 6 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending