Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    So today a fight broke out in the Sixth Form department between one guy from my year and another guy whom I believe is probably in year 13 or not 12, I don't know what the fight was about but the argument they had was really heated before the guy from my year flipped out and punched him in the face, it all happened right in front of my eyes. I thought school fights were only a thing of KS2, KS3 and probably GCSE years, never would I have thought school fights still happened in Sixth Form years. How many fights did you witness in Sixth Form? Personally the last time I had a fight was in year 8 but wasn't as heavy as this one tho

ReputationRep:
    I went to a civilized private school, so the total amount of fights i witnessed was 0 in all of my 7 years there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BirdIsWord)
    I went to a civilized private school, so the total amount of fights i witnessed was 0 in all of my 7 years there.
    Because in private schools if you have a fight they will most likely kick you out immediately
    • Community Assistant
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    Moved to Secondary school, sixth form and FE college
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I didnt witness any fights when i was in 6th form.
    There was a few in my lower years at secondary school, not none in years 10, 11, 12 or 13.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by The RAR)
    Because in private schools if you have a fight they will most likely kick you out immediately
    very true

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. SAE Institute
    Animation, Audio, Film, Games, Music, Business, Web Further education
    Thu, 16 Aug '18
  2. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
  3. University of Bolton
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.