The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Malala Yousafzai: The Feminist Fraud

Scroll to see replies

She is not hot enough we want hot young Afghan girls
Original post by CookieButter

You’ve all heard of Malala Yousafzai that poor girl that got shot in the head by the Taliban on the way back home from school because “the Taliban are against women getting an education”....right? Well, this is the official story that feminists and media outlets have propagated since 2012 and guess what? much like everything else that is foreign policy and feminism its all a bunch of lies...

When she got shot she and media outlets across the globe claimed that it was due to sexism. In 2013 the leader of the Taliban sent a letter to Malala herself and media outlets exposing her lies. It got little to no attention and was quickly buried and ignored.

In the letter the leader of the Taliban explains the reason why this girl was shot and it had nothing to do with Her being a girl and wanting an education. You see she and her family started a blog in 2009 campaigning against the Taliban and supporting the American and British occupation of the country. This angered the locals which lead to her being shot. In the letter the leader of the Taliban calls her a liar for distorting the truth. He explains that the Taliban did not shoot her as she claims for wanting an education and that they do not have and have never had an issue with women wanting an education and that this was a lie fabricated by the west to justify the war in Afghanistan.

“First of all please mind that Taliban never attacked you because of going to school or you were education lover, also please mind that Taliban or Mujahideen are not against the education of any men or women or girl” Explained the leader of the Taliban in his letter to Malala and the media.

This girl, thanks to her lies is now living in the UK and studying at oxford university. She is being payed hundreds of thousands of pounds every year for appearances in the media and lectures across the globe in support of the big lie that is feminism. This ideology built by liars on lies.
She is paid 114 thousand pounds for every speech that she gives and she is officially now a millionaire.

https://tribune.com.pk/story/1132890/malala-now-millionaire/

Read the full letter by the leader of the Taliban below:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/the-talibans-letter-to-malalayousafzai

So you are siding with Islamist terrorists in the fight against feminism now?

That's the real horeshoe thoery right there.
Yep. The global parity index is 1.08. What is this GPI? It is a number calculated every year by the UNESCO. It measures the ratio of boys to girls in education across the globe. A GPI value below 0.96 shows significant disparity in education in favour of boys. A GPI value above 1.04 shows significant disparity in education in favour of girls. Since the GPI is 1.08, this means women outnumber men in education ACROSS THE GLOBE.......In Saudi Arabia the ratio of women to men at universities is 1.16:1. As in even in "islamic countries", like Saudi Arabia, women significantly outnumber men in education the gateway to careers.

In your previous comment you asked what is the problem with her lying about girls not getting an education?....the question i ask you, is why the need to lie about this problem, if it exists? Well, because it doesn't. In fact we live in a world where the opposite is true...where boys are denied an education in favour of girls.

This is what boys are doing in those "islamic countries" that brainwashed tools like you like talking about:

[video="youtube;gkLGg-3XmtA"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkLGg-3XmtA[/video]

This boy is from Tunisia. He's what 7? 8? He works the streets in order to provide for the women in his life. He's an orphan. His dad has passed away. He collects plastics morning day and night....and sells those plastics in order to buy medicines for his sick mother who has a heart condition and send his one sister to school, a right he is denied thanks to having been born with a penis as apposed to a vagina. The man in the video asks him why he is holding a stick. He tells him that his feet hurt from walking and that the stick helps reduce the pain....tens of thousands of these boys die every year without a single care from the gynocentric world that we live in. Gynocentrism preaches that these boys are privileged in the "Islamic world" and its girls that need help....and people like you lap it up like the blind sheep that you are and parrot it and promote it contributing to their suffering.

I disagree with the title, but this changed my perception of the OP.

You’ve all heard of Malala Yousafzai that poor girl that got shot in the head by the Taliban on the way back home from school because “the Taliban are against women getting an education”....right? Well, this is the official story that feminists and media outlets have propagated since 2012 and guess what? much like everything else that is foreign policy and feminism its all a bunch of lies...

When she got shot she and media outlets across the globe claimed that it was due to sexism. In 2013 the leader of the Taliban sent a letter to Malala herself and media outlets exposing her lies. It got little to no attention and was quickly buried and ignored.

In the letter the leader of the Taliban explains the reason why this girl was shot and it had nothing to do with Her being a girl and wanting an education. You see she and her family started a blog in 2009 campaigning against the Taliban and supporting the American and British occupation of the country. This angered the locals which lead to her being shot. In the letter the leader of the Taliban calls her a liar for distorting the truth. He explains that the Taliban did not shoot her as she claims for wanting an education and that they do not have and have never had an issue with women wanting an education and that this was a lie fabricated by the west to justify the war in Afghanistan.

“First of all please mind that Taliban never attacked you because of going to school or you were education lover, also please mind that Taliban or Mujahideen are not against the education of any men or women or girl” Explained the leader of the Taliban in his letter to Malala and the media.

This girl, thanks to her lies is now living in the UK and studying at oxford university. She is being payed hundreds of thousands of pounds every year for appearances in the media and lectures across the globe in support of the big lie that is feminism. This ideology built by liars on lies.
She is paid 114 thousand pounds for every speech that she gives and she is officially now a millionaire.

https://tribune.com.pk/story/1132890/malala-now-millionaire/

Read the full letter by the leader of the Taliban below:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/the-talibans-letter-to-malalayousafzai

Idk why you haven't mentioned that she's a Nobel Peace laureate.

That's more prestigious than everything else

Also, I don't trust a terrorist, but I wasn't exactly sure of Malala's prominence of the first place.

Edit: she monetised her story? That seems a bit dodgy...
(edited 6 years ago)
I've known this ever since the day she got shot. I'm pretty sure it was widely reported that she was shot because she had an anti-Taliban blog?
Original post by Unknown-99
I've known this ever since the day she got shot. I'm pretty sure it was widely reported that she was shot because she had an anti-Taliban blog?

I fail to see how this changes anything.
And... she was still shot
Imagine being so threatened by a young feminist that you de facto side with the Taliban.
In my opinion, I do not believe a word the Taliban are on about.
Original post by queenmeelzx
In my opinion, I do not believe a word the Taliban are on about.

I tend not to believe liars.

Are the Taliban profoundly wrong? Sure. Are they known for lying? no. In fact deceit is strictly prohibited by their religion.
Now lets apply this same analysis to feminism. Are feminists liars? Yes. The entire ideology is built on an ocean of lies.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
So you are siding with Islamist terrorists in the fight against feminism now?

Nope. Just exposing a sexist, deceitful, opportunistic movement for what it is.
(edited 6 years ago)
Nope. Just exposing a sexist, deceitful, opportunistic movement for what it is.

by using the arguments made by a viscouse Islamist terrorist that wants to subjigate women.

you are a joke

don't ever wine about lefties being to close to Hamas and so on
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by mc_miah
THIS :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh be quiet OP. Even if she is a fraud, what she is doing (make an effort to create a change that could impact the world) is probably better then complaining on a small internet forum consisting of mainly UK users.

If she's a fraud, she should pay back all the money she has benefited from on false pretenses.
Betting is now open.

Rep this post if you think this thread will get over 100 replies by tomorrow at the same time now.

@ me for 200.

PM me for 300.
We get It, you've got a pathological fixation with feminism.

But citing a letter from the Taliban, a vicious Islamist organisation, who, among their many documented crimes, includes systematic repression of women, murder, and rape, to try to perform a character assassination on someone who was almost murdered at their hands is really low.
From Human Rights Watch: https://www.hrw.org/news/2017/10/17/afghanistan-girls-struggle-education

"According to the government, 3.5 million children are out of school, and 85 percent of them are girls. Only 37 percent of adolescent girls are literate, compared to 66 percent of adolescent boys. Afghanistan’s government provides fewer schools for girls than boys at both the primary and secondary levels."
“The Taliban is near our house. If we go to school, they will kill us. If the government can provide security, we will be very interested to go to school.” Paimanah, 12, who studied at a community-based education center hidden in a family home near her house, Kandahar, July 2016

From a University of Lund Masters Thesis looking at girl's education under the Taliban http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.894.1605&rep=rep1&type=pdf

"The Taliban who ruled Afghanistan from 1996 to 2001 banned female education in Afghanistan forcefully and parents in Afghanistan were afraid about the security of their children to the point of being afraid to send them to school... Roshanak Wardak, a female member of the Afghan parliament, said that there has not been a single school opened to girls in six Pashtun dominated district of her province. The only schools opened were in two districts dominated by the Hazaras. Merman Gusher, another MP from the Kunar province said that she does not think that the Taliban would ever change their stance on education for females (Miglani 2011)
The Taliban were against female education in District Swat throughout their control of the area. They declared female education un-Islamic and opposed it violently by destroying educational infrastructure severely in the area. The interesting fact is that the Taliban even did not like the education for males. They were instead in favor of Maddrassa schools which provide solely religious education. The Taliban banned female education in the name of religion, but interestingly there is no such command in Islam which is against education or even female education. In fact they were instead following a traditional patriarchal ideology which is deeply rooted in the Pashtun population of Afghanistan and Pakistan."

Now who's the fraud?
tbh the Taliban can do one.
by using the arguments made by a viscouse Islamist terrorist

These aren't arguments. These are recollections of events by a group that is not known for telling lies, which is a lot more than I can say for feminism and its ilk.

that wants to subjigate women.

that is what feminism and the media outlets of those counteries that launched a war on afghanistan say the Taliban want to do and both these entities have zero credibility.

you are a joke

Yet you take me so seriously. Give your comments some thought before you type them out.

don't ever wine about lefties being to close to Hamas and so on

Even if I wanted to associate the left with terrorist groups I would not choose a radical Islamic group who's ideology and principles are the obverse of almost everything that is left as my example. No, I'd make a better choice for an example....
(edited 6 years ago)
lol

get out you scumbag
Original post by karl pilkington
She is not hot enough we want hot young Afghan girls

The far right paedo biologist from bristol, god your life is a misery

Latest

Trending

Trending