The Student Room Group

What age did you lose your virginity?

Was bored so just making a random post 😂

What age was you when you lost your virginity?

Be honest 😋

Scroll to see replies

I haven't done so yet.
The 16th of August 1994 was the first time I had my flower swiftly taken from me. I was merely a boy at the time, 15 years of age. I have never felt anything worse in my life...
Original post by ROBBIEROTTEN2004
The 16th of August 1994 was the first time I had my flower swiftly taken from me. I was merely a boy at the time, 15 years of age. I have never felt anything worse in my life...

I was 15 too

Pretty sad how Stefan Karl steffansson has inoperable cancer.
Original post by GirlyChloex
I was 15 too

Oh wow, do you wish that you had have waited? I felt like I was too young and have regretted it ever since. Also my priest called me a sinner which made me feel even worse.
Oh wow, do you wish that you had have waited? I felt like I was too young and have regretted it ever since. Also my priest called me a sinner which made me feel even worse.

I'm 17 now and I lost it when I was in a relationship he was a virgin too so me and him lost ours together and we are still together no so no I don't wish I waited to be honest
Original post by serpent666
Pretty sad how Stefan Karl steffansson has inoperable cancer.

Yeah, I know, I feel awful but I made this account back when the whole Robbie Rotten thing was still funny. I just feel like a fool now...
I'm 17 now and I lost it when I was in a relationship he was a virgin too so me and him lost ours together and we are still together no so no I don't wish I waited to be honest

Omg you're 17?! I'm not gonna lie, I'm a 39 year old man, this is hella creepy...
Omg you're 17?! I'm not gonna lie, I'm a 39 year old man, this is hella creepy...

😂😂

Why are you on a student forum then?
Original post by D3LLI5

That's what I was thinking 🤔 but oh well
Original post by D3LLI5

This is my sons account :P
Original post by D3LLI5

Are you ignorant of the term 'mature student'?
Original post by Less(e/o)n
Haven't you ever heard of the term 'mature student'?

He’s on a thread about virginity. I don’t think he’s here for advice about studies
Original post by D3LLI5
He’s on a thread about virginity. I don’t think he’s here for advice about studies

Exactly. What a creep
Original post by D3LLI5

Can you be sure of that?
Was bored so just making a random post 😂

What age was you when you lost your virginity?

Be honest 😋
22. Was a late beginner :h:
Original post by SherlockD
Exactly. What a creep

I can only apologise xx
This is my sons account :P

Was your son conceived on the 16th August 1994?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending