The Student Room Group
City campus, Glasgow Caledonian University
Glasgow Caledonian University

Glasgow Caledonian University Student Accomodation

I've recently accepted a place at Glasgow Cali and will be applying for accommodation. I've researched and am unsure whether or not there is WiFi in the accommodation (Caledonian Court)? The website isn't very clear so I don't know... if anyone that stays in Glasgow Cali accommodation could let me know? Thanks!
I would be very grateful too if someone who has been living here would contribute and provide information regarding their stay in Caley Court too!!

It states that it only offer wired internet connection?:redface: Quite unusual offering wired, in this day and age....

How far is it from the college? What are the rooms like, do they all offer ensuite? Are the bedroom walls thick and quite soundproof?:tongue:

The website page is very vague so would appreciate all information!!
City campus, Glasgow Caledonian University
Glasgow Caledonian University
Original post by Luckydude123
I would be very grateful too if someone who has been living here would contribute and provide information regarding their stay in Caley Court too!!

It states that it only offer wired internet connection?:redface: Quite unusual offering wired, in this day and age....

How far is it from the college? What are the rooms like, do they all offer ensuite? Are the bedroom walls thick and quite soundproof?:tongue:

The website page is very vague so would appreciate all information!!

Hey! I looked into it and it seems there is😊

About your other questions - it is literally a 5 minute walk from the uni campus, they offer both shared bathrooms (£99 pw) and en-suite (£113 pw)! Not sure about the rest
Original post by LucyLeesCampbell
Hey! I looked into it and it seems there is😊

About your other questions - it is literally a 5 minute walk from the uni campus, they offer both shared bathrooms (£99 pw) and en-suite (£113 pw)! Not sure about the rest

What course is it you're studying?
What course is it you're studying?

Hoping to study Law with Risk, you?
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by LucyLeesCampbell
Hoping to study Law with Risk, you?

Very cool, best of luck with it!

Adult nursing, i'm really frustated on where to study in Scotland coming from Ireland...
Very cool, best of luck with it!

Adult nursing, i'm really frustated on where to study in Scotland coming from Ireland...

I went to a lot of open days in Glasgow/Edinburgh and the Caledonian open day stood out to me by far! Good luck 😊

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending