The Student Room Group

how do i deal with neighbourhood bullies?

these 2-3 people (my age) keep on going to the side of my house and play basketball there, i tell them multiple times not to, and they say ok and just continue playing. today my sister came back from hospital and i am worried that they will play basketball and awake my sister. i really want to beat the **** out of them

Scroll to see replies

bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bmuklo
Don't listen to the boring advice, beat the **** out of them
but thats like holding a gun and saying i am going to shoot and then they persuade me to shoot and then i dont shoot
The punishment would be small, if anything, and likely worth it. That is if they even report it which they would be unlikely to. Of course, this requires the OP being able to fight
ones a fat **** who looks skinny cause of his clothes, another is taller but lanky as ****, the other is short as ****
how do i be aggressive to roadmen ?
Original post by sadasdasfsfafg

you dont
if theyre proper roadmen theyd prolly be up for a fight, esp if theres 2 of you, and if youre not a roadman OP
also, you wouldnt wanna start beef w the wrong people, could get a lot worse than jus them playing basketball on your side of the house
Original post by YouAreAYute
you dont

@YouAreYute
@YouAreYute @YouAreYute
@YouAreYute
@YouAreYute
@YouAreYute @YouAreYute
@YouAreYute

ay???

Tbh roadmen just act all hard but they dont do sh*t trust me
I'd beat the crap out of them but obvs that is me and clearly you seem like the type of guy who looks behind the curtains to see whats going on. So as others have said phone the police or something
Original post by TheGirlFelonXxXx
Tbh roadmen just act all hard but they dont do sh*t trust me
I'd beat the crap out of them but obvs that is me and clearly you seem like the type of guy who looks behind the curtains to see whats going on. So as others have said phone the police or something

ive had enough i am going to be ripped as **** and no one will **** with me
Original post by YouAreAYute
ay???

wtf is a yute?
ive had enough i am going to be ripped as **** and no one will **** with me

Okay then, go ahead and see how it goes. Dont be surprised if you end up in hospital or something
Okay then, go ahead and see how it goes. Dont be surprised if you end up in hospital or something

ripped as in look built
They're doing nothing illegal?

i think been reading too much comics
Original post by Tiger Rag
They're doing nothing illegal?

they go enter the garden to get their ball when it goes over the fence
and dont forget that winter will probably never come

Quick Reply