The Student Room Group

Depressed due to realization i may not get the grades to go to uni.

Basically it's that.
My mocks were shocking and i cannot get a homework grade above a B

Math: U C
Chem: C C/D
Bio:B B

I revise and do all past papers i need 3 A's please give me encouragement because even my tutor is pessimistic. I'm trying my best but i just... don't know i literally do all that i can. All things that have been suggested and all things i have tried have not worked.
You're not depressed.

Try to be calm. Plan out your revision and do as much as you can. If all fails take a gap year.
What do you think goes wrong? Do you forget things easily? Make too much silly mistakes in maths? Or do you panic during exams? First consider what you think is the root of the problem and then you can go from them there.
Original post by Mesopotamian.
What do you think goes wrong? Do you forget things easily? Make too much silly mistakes in maths? Or do you panic during exams? First consider what you think is the root of the problem and then you can go from them there.

Exam is nothing like past papers. Text book is nothing like exam . Textbook questions nothing like exam. Maths throws random Sh*t at you that you have never seen before or been taught like intergrating sohcahtoa to the power of 2 or 3. Just the exam is done other level.

Quick Reply

Latest