HNC Childhood Practice Graded Unit

Watch this thread
Radioking
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Not sure if this is the right place but was wondering if anyone else is currently working on this or did this course last year and have advice or tips. My planning is due next week

Thanks in advance
finx14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
I’ve done my planning and developing stages if that’s any help?
JoleeG
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
I'm trying to do my developing stage the now, struggling so much as we have not have any examples how to do it or how to lay it out or anything, just a piece of paper saying what it's to include. Could you help me out any😩😩
finx14
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
How did you get on with the planning stage?
JoleeG
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
I thought I done ok however only got 15/30 marks, therefore for my development stage I need to get good marks to secure a pass
finx14
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
We didn’t get any guidance either but I googled HNC graded units and a lot came up online just in unrelated subjects. They show you kinda how to lay it out. You’re doing a lot of repeating stuff from the planning stage and going down the check list they give you.
xxxalt
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
is anyone else doing it on outdoor play/physical development?
cdeehaan
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Hello, this is the topic I am doing mine on just now, did you manage to get alot of research for this? struggling with my literature review at the moment.
Xxbbyashleexx
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
Did you manage to finish it.. am due to start soon and wondering if you have outline for graded unit... and how it looks when complete
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Xxbbyashleexx)
Did you manage to finish it.. am due to start soon and wondering if you have outline for graded unit... and how it looks when complete
Did you manage to get an exemplar of how it’s suppose to look ?
Macgoo29
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
Hi there I'm doing my hnc and looking for examples of graded unit development stage? Can you help?
Rubyelizabethx
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Hi! Im just about to start my graded unit, can anyone help me? advice and tips? thinking about doing outdoor play
batool alsaleh
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I am doing mine now I want example too
janettamcg
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Hello I am the same probably about 15/16 for planning stage but need high mark for the rest as have a conditional for Uni all resting on this. I wondered if you have any examples of graded unit complete just to see what is expected. Cheers
lucy carr
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by JoleeG)
I'm trying to do my developing stage the now, struggling so much as we have not have any examples how to do it or how to lay it out or anything, just a piece of paper saying what it's to include. Could you help me out any😩😩
Iam in same boat how did you get on with it
Hen10
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Hi if anyone is able to help me I would appreciate it. I’m doing HNC childhood practice and I have already started my graded unit but I feel like I don’t have enough information. I’m doing my graded unit on free flow play and how it encourages independence and freedom in nursery. Any help, any examples of completed graded unit would be helpful and I would really appreciate it.

Thanks
Hen10
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Hen10)
Hi if anyone is able to help me I would appreciate it. I’m doing HNC childhood practice and I have already started my graded unit but I feel like I don’t have enough information. I’m doing my graded unit on free flow play and how it encourages independence and freedom in nursery. Any help, any examples of completed graded unit would be helpful and I would really appreciate it.

Thanks
Also any help on the behaviour assignment 2 that is combined with additional support needs would be great to see an example of this.

I have also completed some reflective accounts for my SQV side but need more idea and examples would be great on this too.

It’s coming to the end of the course and our class is slowly getting smaller with lack help and support available but I’m determined to stick at it even if I fail so I would greatly appreciate any help and advice support for anyone on the course or has completed the course.

PS I wound copy any information or example essays I just want it as a guidance

Thanks
jennaRA
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Hi, Im studying HNC childhood practice and i’m doing my graded unit development stage. i chose a difficult topic , not realising at the time, but any help/examples would be really appreciated as i need an A for my condition into uni, thank you x
jennaRA
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Hi, Im studying HNC childhood practice and i’m doing my graded unit development stage. i chose a difficult topic , not realising at the time, but any help/examples would be really appreciated as i need an A for my condition into uni, thank you x
Hen10
Rep:
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by jennaRA)
Development stages so is this to do with piles ? Have you done any observations ? Or interviews with your placement mentors ? Also are you going through all of the developmental stages? My question is how free flow play promotes freedom and independence x
Last edited by Hen10; 2 months ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (42)
32.31%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (60)
46.15%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (27)
20.77%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
0.77%

Watched Threads