The Student Room Group

BA Architecture at Central Saint Martins

PLS PLS PLS I NEED HELP!!!Had a really bad interview which lasted 8mins. It was so rushed and they were so disorganized. Interviewer flicked through my portfolio and didn't even asked any questions regarding my work aside from why I wanted to study there and why the course. Anyway, a week later, I got an offer so phew...I just want to ask any CSM students out there or specifically architecture students or anyone who can chip in into this question. Is CSM's Architecture course any good? what's the University vibe? I'm a local and everytime I go there it's so cliquey. Given the experience I had during my interview, it did put me off . Also, what's the career prospect of a CSM graduate?
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by carl.j0
PLS PLS PLS I NEED HELP!!!Had a really bad interview which lasted 8mins. It was so rushed and they were so disorganized. Interviewer flicked through my portfolio and didn't even asked any questions regarding my work aside from why I wanted to study there and why the course. Anyway, a week later, I got an offer so phew...I just want to ask any CSM students out there or specifically architecture students or anyone who can chip in into this question. Is CSM's Architecture course any good? what's the University vibe? I'm a local and everytime I go there it's so cliquey. Given the experience I had during my interview, it did put me off . Also, what's the career prospect of a CSM graduate?

Did you end up going to CSM ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending