I started proper revision in late March... Watch

MartinB515
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Because of the stresses of coursework, I was unable to start my proper revision until a few days ago... I technically started in mid February but it wasn't as much as I should've done. I was wondering if revsing this late would have a bad impact?
stoyfan
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by MartinB515)
Because of the stresses of coursework, I was unable to start my proper revision until a few days ago... I technically started in mid February but it wasn't as much as I should've done. I was wondering if revsing this late would have a bad impact?
You aren't revising late. Don't worry.
Fazzy_77
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I still haven't even started revising yet. No worries though because easter holidays I will try to work as hard as possible. Don't worry, if you keep focused from now then it shouldn't stop you from doing well. Good luck
AhhhAlevels
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
These kinds of questions aren’t helpful because you can’t change it now anyway. ‘Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can’ you’re gonna be just fine and trying to focus on what u not what others are doing xxx
MartinB515
Rep:
?
Fazzy_77 - thank you so much, I also wish you the best of luck with yours too and your optimistic view of the Easter holidays made me smile

AhhhhAlevels - I know it wasn’t the most helpful question but I wanted other people’s thought on it, and you’re right xx
pastel.roses
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Some people (like me!) work better under pressure - I'm in the same boat! It's never too late to start :')
MartinB515
Rep:
?
Beautifully put :’) thank you
MKaur18
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
For GCSEs, this isn’t really late... at least you’ve started now. So, no it wouldn’t have a bad impact. 🗒🗒
alicaneygi123
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Me too! I have graphics coursework to complete which I am nearly half way through I also do triple science so it is even worse

I hope to properly start revising in the Easter break
MartinB515
Rep:
?
That’s good, at least you’ll get everything done and you’ll be prepared in time! Keep strong, you’re gonna smash it
alicaneygi123
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by alicaneygi123)
Me too! I have graphics coursework to complete which I am nearly half way through I also do triple science so it is even worse

I hope to properly start revising in the Easter break
Good Luck to us all
MartinB515
Rep:
?
MKaur18 - thank you, sorry it’s just everyone started except me but this has reassured me haha. Thank you
VannR
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
When you go to university, you'll only have a month to revise for exams.
izpenguin
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Chillax I'm in 3rd year of uni and I know people who have hardly started revising.
You'll be fine.
CookEgerton
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I'm taking 11 GCSEs and my first exam is 14th May and I haven't started revising yet. I'm just as stressed as I have no idea what I'm doingggg :-0
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Stirling
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Thu, 26 Sep '19
  • Heriot-Watt University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Scottish Borders Campus Undergraduate
    Fri, 27 Sep '19
  • Royal Holloway, University of London
    Undergraduate open day Undergraduate
    Sat, 28 Sep '19

It is really important for me to be involved in helping make my university better

Strongly disagree (15)
9.8%
Disagree (10)
6.54%
Neither agree or disagree (50)
32.68%
Agree (58)
37.91%
Strongly Agree (20)
13.07%

Watched Threads