The Student Room Group

When the deadline has passed how would you talk to the sixth form you want to go to?

I would have liked to go greenford sixth form but the deadline has passed three weeks ago how would I talk to them? Like what would I say? Has this ever happened to anyone and the sixth form still accepted you
Reply 1
Original post by preparedtowork
I would have liked to go greenford sixth form but the deadline has passed three weeks ago how would I talk to them? Like what would I say? Has this ever happened to anyone and the sixth form still accepted you

All you can do is ask. I'd send an email as colleges are usually good at replying quickly. You can usually get email addresses off the website relatively easy. If not give them a quick ring. You'll certainly get phone number from the website. The worst they can say is no, what have you got to lose? Get it sent soon, the longer you wait the further past the deadline you are.

Just a simple email saying that you're aware you have missed the application deadline but were wondering if they could still consider your application will be suffice. Nothing fancy needed.
(edited 6 years ago)
Moved to Secondary School, Sixth Form and FE College

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending