Does anyone lives in Lewisham in London?

Watch
gabrielagbrazao
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hi, I'm applying to Sunderland University in London so I'm thinking about going to The Chapter in Lewisham. Does anyone lives there? I want to know how it is living in there and still going to central London everyday and if it's safe
simple123site
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Lewisham is pretty safe if your asking. I personally have no experience with The Chapter but I hear its good and is very close to the shopping centre and street market, so you can find good bargains there. You should have no trouble going to central London from lLwisham. If your asking about your safety whilst making the journey, honestly speaking it depends on times and the bus stop locations. If you don't mind taking trains etc, you can have a safer journey.
Lewisham14
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Did you decide to live in the Lewisham accommodation
brian931
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
lewisham doesn't have a reputation as a very safe area but there are certainly worse areas I feel safe anywhere in london for the most part. In my experience having gotten mugged in Wimbledon village don't concern yourself with this stuff, if you're intoxicated take a cab home trains are safer than buses the normal stuff.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has your education been disrupted this academic year due to the pandemic?

Yes (114)
86.36%
No (18)
13.64%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise