Anyone got Ritalin / Concerta prescribed? Please contact me. Thank you

Watch
Daidek
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hi! Does any of yous got Ritalin prescribed? ( my prescription finished) .Please send me a pm. Thank you!
username3684524
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
If your prescription has finished and your symptoms still persist, visit the GP and ask to go back on them. Though I’m sure he probably stopped the prescription for a reason?

Oh and by the way, eliciting class B drugs over the internet (a students forum nonetheless) isn’t a great idea.

If you’re seeking Ritalin to use as a study aid, then I’d advise you to opt for something legal instead. It’s really not worth getting caught and having a criminal record just so you could study a bit better. The addiction/abuse potential is high as the drug is a pure stimulant, so if you weren’t aware then you should be very careful with how you use it and refer to guides on safe practice.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (2)
3.39%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (8)
13.56%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (8)
13.56%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (7)
11.86%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (24)
40.68%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (10)
16.95%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise